Bigg Boss Season 5

Is it Secret Room this week?

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

I was just checking out BB's official FB page..and there i saw this..

TWISTS AND TURNS: In last night's episode, Amar, Juhi, Siddharth and Sunny Leone were nominated for this week's eviction and were informed by Bigg Boss that there will be no audience voting this week!

Who do you think will leave the house this week?

@BOLD- Now according to the bold part..someone will leave the house..and no contestant can leave the bigg boss house without audience votes..which might mean that a contestant will be evicted this week but will go to the secret room..

What say?

Edited by Khushi. - 21 December 2011 at 5:24am

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Somone else has opened up same topic. I doubt if it will be a secret room. I think "leaving the house" kind of relates to eviction from the show. I think they will come up with some wierd logic to evict either one of these ...or who knows they can evict sky because he wasnt on nomination list Wacko  Now we know that they can evict contestants per their convenience. 
KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
And BB should send Sid to the secret room because all other members i.e. juhi, sunny, sky & amar are pouncing on sid for no reason and making his life hell by continue poking him, taunting him, bitching abt him on his back and having all problems whatever he do whether sleep,eat,roam,swim,go bathroom, go in smoking room,.. i mean its too much of those 4 people on single person sid. he should be sent to secret room so he can understand other then sky what sunny, juhi & amar are talking abt him on his back.. and then when he enters the BB house again then it will be fun to watch Juhi N sunny behaviour and how sky reacts then when sid says all the truth wht he just saw..

As mahek is almost certain to be back as WC and if sid goes to secret room and comes back one thing is sure.. sky is going to go completely mad and clueless and his all planning is going to fail again and we people will get lots and lots of entertainment...

that is what i feel and i hope it happens the same way...

Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaishis

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top