India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika = unrealistic, unnecessary and pathetic

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

They are making a mess of this character Mallika. I have never seen a more pathetic woman pining for a man. No educated woman would stoop this low. This is beyond unrealistic. CVs? please realize that Mallika does nothing for your TRPs.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27suhani77ss3843ronnie85justpratiTeeyaNaina007vasanthi16shalithegameisonyanks28

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
So many views and no replies? No one agrees or disagrees?
ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
yes.. i agree wid u..  she has turned out into a complete vamp! Shocked..

wht is even mre unbearable is the way she is seeking advice frm her SIL suhasini.. Angry
 n we r in for mre pathetic character butchering once the house issue crops up..Shocked 
cnt do anythng abt it!Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybartonyanks28

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you, one response. You are right, it's so pathetic to see her calling her ignorant SIL for advice.

The show is really starting to show signs of being produced by Kekta and that is not a compliment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Thank you, one response. You are right, it's so pathetic to see her calling her ignorant SIL for advice.

The show is really starting to show signs of being produced by Kekta and that is not a compliment.

bt let us nt worry over mallu issue too much.. lets look at the brighter side... the two love gurus joining hands to re-unite AshNi.. dats the highlight of KTLK right nw.. so dont lose hope.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustpratiMarybarton

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I find Mallika's SIL more pathetic! She needs to learn to mind her own business & let Mallika deal with her own problems. Love can't be achieved by tricks. The SIL is a nutcase & Mallika needs to smarten up a little. I understand if she doesn't like Nidhi & wants her out of Ashu's life but the things she does are not for a mature person her age. She tells Nidhi off that Ashu is a mature person; yet she herself is being childish in this...I know she's needed for some spice in the story, but in the near future, she should just tell Ashu about her feelings for him & if he doesn't respond in the same way, she should move on in life...and away from her SIL!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85justpratiMarybartonshaliMehek25

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
wel i hav seen someone more pathetic...her assistant cum adviser suhasini... i can tolerate mallu thinking shes losing someone whom she luvd d most bt whts d issue wid miss MA in psychology...talking abt mardo k character, tiryacharitra n al...
shes turned into a complete psycho completing her degree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20ronnie85

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asiaheart

I find Mallika's SIL more pathetic! She needs to learn to mind her own business & let Mallika deal with her own problems. Love can't be achieved by tricks. The SIL is a nutcase & Mallika needs to smarten up a little. I understand if she doesn't like Nidhi & wants her out of Ashu's life but the things she does are not for a mature person her age. She tells Nidhi off that Ashu is a mature person; yet she herself is being childish in this...I know she's needed for some spice in the story, but in the near future, she should just tell Ashu about her feelings for him & if he doesn't respond in the same way, she should move on in life...and away from her SIL!
wow didnt read ur comment before posting mine bt seems lyk we both wrote d same thing
mallu's SIL is jst so irritating...jst cant stand her silly th8s

Go to top