India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia ka college mein 1st day...lol

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Hello,friends i'm back with my post for the 2nd epi..Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

So..in the 2nd epi we saw..Misha n Pia being friends...hmm...(akhir pia ne apna naam Piashree bola...but baad mein woh piali ho gaya!! n then only Pia dobrial!!)Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The most hilarious blooper is in the pkyek was kabir calling Misha chutku sis..arre yaar story banane se pehle kuch toh socha karo...humein toh 1st epi se hi pata tha that misha will b paired up wid kabir.,..Itna faltu sa suspence meine kahi bhi nahi dekha... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Then pia ko suddenly snowfall dekh ke dance kar ne ka mind hota hain...n she starts dancing...N giving a Misha some gyaan abt nature n it's beauty...i just loved that part when misha asks is she inspired from black..after some time..piashree ji ka dance khatam hota hain...lekin kuch special hota hain..haan haan vampu se takkar jo khati hain..waise that was sure..ke pia ko abhay ka gussa dekhna hi padega..(Akhir abhay ko pia ko dekh ke metz ki yaad aayi n woh gusse mein pia ko dhakka maar ke gaya..) what shud happen after that?? Aur kya pia attracted ho gayi abhay se..n started asking "who was he,who was he?" pia toh jaanne ke liye vbetaab ho rahi thi...jab answer nahi mila toh angry ho gayi...n said ,"Jo bhi yho,i don't want to see him again.." (jaise ki sab tumhare wish se hoga...akhir prediction dena CWB ka kaam hain,tumhara nahi...U said u don't want to meet him but as we saw tumhe toh abhay ko dekhne ke aliwa aur koi kaam hi nahi tha..) ROFL

Anyways pia ko finally class mein jane ke time mila n she sat with misha...The introduction started n Kabir was the first one...after hearing that kabir is rajput..pia ko toh kabir hi sirf dikhayi diya.( akhir maan mein laddoo phut ne laga..rani banne ka as kabir was prince) .baar baar ghum ghum ke jo dekh rahi thi...n kabir ne bhi chance pe dance maar diya aur pia ko dekh kar wink kiyaWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...n pia was blushing just like a red riped tomatoo..(kya pia kabhi vampu ko dekh kar toh blush nahi hui..ulta ussein hi blush karwaya..apni lips aage karkeBlushingROFL)

Then miss piashree madam gave her introduction...n T started her blah blah...But it was correct as i think...coz if u can wear apna coo-ool sticker wala jacket then u shud also b ready to hear some pooh poohROFL...then their madam announced that pia was the A+ student of thier batch..n she is in full free scholarship.( we all know that how long she'll b the a+ student..abhay ko dekh kar studies bhool gayi thi yeh ladki..OuchROFL.)

Then pia gayi apne hostel where she met some creepy girls..i just thought how she stopped speaking in front of them..coz before sometime misha ke saamne toh badi sherni ban ke ghum rahi thi..anyways misha stopped the girls n told pia that they were going out n pia went to change...(akhir change toh kar na hi tha 2 times abhay se  iss dress mein mil chuki ho..aur waise bhi last time itna gusse min tha toh pia thought he needs some change..ROFL) n then pia said to misha that she loves khatron ki aakhon mein dekhna...(I guess pia ne true hi bola..as she loved abhay ki akhon mein dekhna  n sid n jeh's also..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)

Then pia went to tracking but she was afraid very much...she shudnt have lied to misha..kabir ke saath tracking mein jaati hain...n says to kabir that  she is not like the other girls...( I think sugandh ka special wala line usse kuch zyada hi pasand aya tha..ROFL) n this special girl slips from the hill...n guess what...uss ka vampu usse apni godh mein le leta hain...just like he was waiting for her fallingROFL... N pia immediately does her palke jhapkanaEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....n the end of the epi. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

So friends how did u like my post?Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i know it was not so funny but plz share ur viwes as tried my best.. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dikshi92--Megz--sweety_crazedreadingworms.Divya6696--geny--Looteri_Dulhan..Bournville..

sweety_crazed IF-Dazzler
sweety_crazed
sweety_crazed

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
haha..u explained it funnily ...
me  rofling over d cwb n d special girl oneROFL...
n yup d piyashree-piyali- piya thing is still a confusionOuchROFL

Divya6696 IF-Rockerz
Divya6696
Divya6696

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
acchha hai..!
Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Gud and funny analysis.. LOL
Do continue it for every episode.
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
(kya pia kabhi vampu ko dekh kar toh
blush nahi hui..ulta ussein
hi blush karwaya..apni lips aage karke )

ROFLROFL
--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
awesome analysis..heya..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top