Not happy with KriYansh confession

Princess.Ramsha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, WOW! πŸ˜² And this time, I don't even mean it in a good way! πŸ˜² I was supposed to be full of bubbles, flying through heaven, filled with the unrelenting strength of their unmatched, untouched magic! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ I was supposed to be clean bowled and speechless! πŸ‘ I was supposed to be "dead"! 
And I'm NAWT! πŸ˜• πŸ˜² For the first time in my life, a KriYansh scene has had no effect on me, except maybe these three:  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•... I expected SO much! As soon as I saw the tangible hype on FaceBook, I rushed to watch the episode in spirits drenched with hope and joy, only to feel like I'd been crushed under a falling elephant. πŸ€’ And not even in an amazing, oh-their-chemistry-is-so-freakishly-powerful way! In a way that left me empty, reeling and hurt! 
The KriYansh confession was too soft, too warm, too light a moment for me to enjoy! First, I want to talk about the word "confession"... A confession on a show is a bittersweet moment, filled with indescribable joy following the crushing pain and resentment before the three magic words are said. πŸ˜³ The confession is supposed to be the height of magical, strangling chemistry between a couple, to leave the viewers stunned and walloped in the face in a very good way! πŸ˜² The confession is supposed to be full of intensity and agony that finally is let out and cleansed and cured as they say what they've been bottling in for SOOO long! πŸ˜³ And KriYansh's confession was NOT!
We had Kriya questioning herself... I wanted the dancefest to end with her realizing the frustrated, smothering feelings that ripped her apart, that were stemming from only one thing deep inside her: Rey... πŸ˜³
It was supposed to be freakishly beautiful, a scene of her realization, of breaking into sobs and maybe followed by a sensuous number (contemporary dance πŸ˜‰) like Teri Deewani or Kuch Khaas Hai or Kuch To Hua Hai... but instead... it was a completely unexpected, warm, soft surprise that was so flat and plain it stunned me in a whole new way I wasn't even accustomed to! πŸ˜‘
I wanted something so super-painful where the frustrated, agitated, overheated sensations and feelings on both sides, that had been bottled in and bubbling for so long, would burst forth, untamed and unrestrained, devastating in their magnitude, and would leave us screaming, dying and crying! πŸ€’ ... πŸ˜ƒ ... πŸ‘... But we had none of it! No intensity, no pain, no frustration... Only mild hesitation before Kriya said what I wasn't even sure she was feeling yet! She is infatuated with Rey, but when will she fall completely, deeply, madly in love with him? 
In short, I'm devastated, upset and disappointed with the confession! And so, I am thinking of writing an alternate version or maybe even two!!! I want bittersweet moments, raging agony... her discovering his vulnerability 😲 and him discovering her innately sensual, passionate Nature. πŸ˜³ So should I go ahead??? I need encouragement from you. And do you all agree on what I said or you think it was a wonderful confession? 
Opinions, opinions... that's what IF is all about! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok on this part firstly i nly feel confession was quite plain.. V dint get 2 c thouts of kria struggling 2 analise wats wrong... Instead directly bol diya tat ur more than frnd? I ws thinkng ki iss janam mei nhi bolegi! But she said it nd it was nly happines i got aakir boldiya... So acc 2 me frst it ws plain nd too simple widout strong imense passion nd secondly kria struggling wid her thouts should hav been shown wich wud make it more passionate!!
Nd ramsha im wid u go on wid ur version...Edited by nams_love_d3 - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
mee too not full satisfied...
is se better to namy tera wala ff -ultimate confession tha
Adi_Arsha thumbnail
Ramsha, Don't know about you but I loved yesterday's episode...What if it was plain..(though I agree πŸ˜† with ya!)..But all we wanted was our cute and Hawt couple, KriYansh and that is what we have got...no matter how we got 'em... after months of waiting we got them and I don't want to criticize anymore... Let's leave all that and be happy with KriYansh..Coz it's the start of something NEW!!
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think cvs has purposefully kept the confession simple!!! i fink i read ur comments in youtube videos of d3 too... dun be offensive but u want something beyond the word MAGICAL!!! i felt it was a cute confession n then rey jumping like maniacs in pure sheer happiness! tumhari expectations buhat buhat ziyada hai yar!!!! arman n ridhima ka confession bhi simple tha pr passionate coz they were shown mature doctors! kriyansh r shown as teenagers! when i was in my teens, mujhse itna bhi kaha na jata k we r more than friends! love is suppose to be simple with no whiff of artificiality! kriyansh has given loads of moments which strikes ur heart n soul! woh food fight scene kitna cute tha jb rey asked chocolate ya pineapple? it had no i love u etc but still it laid an impression! 
N hudd hoti hai nashukri ki yar! we r dying for swaron track to begin! aur tum full confesion pae bhi khush nhe??? chillax n enjoy this cute show:)
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ABHI CONFESSION KA BAS C HUA HAI... CHILL GUYS.. !!! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Personally,I dint want them to confess now..!! I loved this current track..I mean previous track..!!
So from my view point,this confession was just perfect...She dint say that she is in LOVE..Instead she just said that they are more than GOOD FRIENDS. I'm quite sure that CVs will show the "REAL" confession soon..but I want it to be shown after clearing all the current love tracks of D3..!!

So as a person who dint want them to confess now,I'm feeling very happy that it was not DAMAKEDAR confession...But what I wanted was provided at the same time..!!

"No Offense To Anyone"

BTW,Nice post Ramsha..I love your language..!! I got to learn so many new words from your YT comments..!! :)))) The way you express your ideas..its amazing..!!
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Personally,I dint want them to confess now..!! I loved this current track..I mean previous track..!!
So from my view point,this confession was just perfect...She dint say that she is in LOVE..Instead she just said that they are more than GOOD FRIENDS. I'm quite sure that CVs will show the "REAL" confession soon..but I want it to be shown after clearing all the current love tracks of D3..!!

So as a person who dint want them to confess now,I'm feeling very happy that it was not DAMAKEDAR confession...But what I wanted was provided at the same time..!!

"No Offense To Anyone"

BTW,Nice post Ramsha..I love your language..!! I got to learn so many new words from your YT comments..!! :)))) The way you express your ideas..its amazing..!!

no doubt! ramsha k comment hote fit hai:) english class ki topper hogi i can predictπŸ˜‰
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^Seriously yaar..!! πŸ˜†
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u yaar! i mean was this a confession? i logged on to IF n den i realised ki oh confession toh ho gaya! i didnt feel any magic in the way she said it.
So i am hoping that this wasn't their confession and i really want Rey down on one knee and kriya clearly professing her love!
im dissapointed too! i mean this is the lead couple!