Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@tj_mum-- i already ur questions already and its nothing new in  ur question ..u started with salman and sanju to bedi now came to mahek imaginary entry if she had on the show  that week to this week..u missed the original point  and  ur  standing on other end... plzz disagree and move on!!
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

@tj_mum-- i already ur questions already and its nothing new in  ur question ..u started with salman and sanju to bedi now came to mahek imaginary entry if she had on the show  that week to this week..u missed the original point  and  ur  standing on other end... plzz disagree and move on!!

Why are you deciding for me whether I am convinced with your reasons or not ?

The discussion is right on track. You are saying that it is unfair that a wild card is allowed just 2 weeks before the end of the show. I provided you with reasons why I feel it is totally fair. 

You said ... Mahek has more info based on TV footage. 
I said... Everyone on the house has enough info about outside world. Based on family interaction and interaction with PM 

You said ... 2 weeks is very close and it is almost into the finals. 
I said... finals is still 2 eliminations away. Still it leaves 4 finalists. 

You have agreed that Mahek was force evicted because of Salman...
I just continued that... if Mahek would have not been evicted then she was safe for two more weeks anyways because of the way in which game has progressed and situations prevailing. 

The discussion has not drifted anywhere.