Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Romance is in the air for Purvi-Arjun (Page 5)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Isn't this something expected? Arjun will come to India he would be handling company in which Purvi-Archana works that has been taken over by their company. Arjun and Purvi would have nok jhok and later fall in love. Enters Manav-Archana's daughter who loves Arjun. Arjun will reject marriage proposal saying he never has seen her more than a friend. Purvi once she comes to know Archana who brought her up as her known daughter how can she take away her daughter's love and sacrifice. However I am waiting to see the first meeting between Arjun-Purvi and Arjun-Archana!!
Spot on Shruti, this is how i see it going, and expect it to be

From the new generation from what i can see Rithvik's character Arjun is main lead and Purvi the female lead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyou

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
ope this will happen soon
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

[

From the new generation from what i can see Rithvik's character Arjun is main lead and Purvi the female lead...
Yes , I also think so ...
I like the girl who is playing Purvi , she is acting well. Arjun has to speak a little  slow ..
I think they will start on a wrong note because Arjun wants to make 40 % of the work force redundant .
He will be Purvi's boss...

Right now Manav and Archana have lost faith in love and relationships ,Arjun and Purvi will bring them back together . 

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 December 2011 at 7:56am
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i dont understand one thing that why everyone on this forum are against manav archanas own daughters i find both characters very sweet though they both are quite ladli  of manav but they are shown quite well behaved i just dont wanted to see archana sorryLOLmahaan archana jee going against her own daughters to support purvi and arjunAngryi have no problem with arjun purvi they make sweet couple but i dont want to see ovi and teju hurt because of that .and about purvi i think puni wont spare her she will definately create problems for herOuchpoor purvi.i hope to see some god bonding of archana with her daughters rather than she give imp to purvi over allDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venkoolsadhu1000

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Lennie

[

Yes , I also think so ...
I like the girl who is playing Purvi , she is acting well. Arjun has to speak a little  slow ..
I think they will start on a wrong note because Arjun wants to make 40 % of the work force redundant .
He will be Purvi's boss...

Right now Manav and Archana have lost faith in love and relationships ,Arjun and Purvi will bring them back together . 

ya u r right dear story will go on same to same track just waiting for arjun to come in india

Tanyaz

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I think arjun and Purvi will make a good couple hopefully make this story more interesting!! can't wait for their first meeting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XworldequalsyouTanyaz

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
dude same here show trp will definately rise

worldequalsyou

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
its going right arjun refused he dont love omi wow sooner we are going to see arjun  and purvi track in india

Go to top