MG SS:A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!Part10pg120 - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Need to go😭 bye but can't wait to read the update
chalo updating status ta dekhebaku milla ebe kahi bhi diya ki kate deri re update miliba
do tell me dear i m waiting for this update very eagerly as want to know how maaneet r gona make pammi and arjun suffer

res
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago

Sorry guys for the lateness!!

updating now!!

This update is dedicated to mel420! Thank you for waiting so much and pushing me to update too he he! just kidding! I am glad that all are this anxious for the updates!Update dedicated to mel420Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago

Sorry sorry sorry guys for the lateness. Uff these powercuts!!

Phew! Finally finished it!!

10 pages long OMG!!

Okay here's the update!!

MG SS:

A Misunderstanding and KIDNAPPED!

PART 9(B)

Pammi had never cared to look at Geet's face. She just hated her presence . That's why she never looked at the fake photos. She never knew Geet's face. Maan had known it . That's why Maan was going to introduce Geet as Mishty to Pammi.

"What a fool you are Pammi Maasi!" Maan chuckled to himself.

He had finally convinced  Geet to come back to atleast Khurana Mansion to teach Pammi a lesson.

And here they were on their way back KM.

Maan and Geet just reached Khurana Mansion when Pammi with her sweet sugary smile welcomed them with aarti. Seeing the aarti both remembered how Mrs. Khurana welcomed them on the day of their engagement. Both had tears in their eyes. They immediately wiped their tears otherwise Pammi would have figured out that something was fishy.

"Beta! This is Mishty nah!" Pammi asking with her sugar coated voice.

'Saali jii toh karta hai saare daant iske tod daalu! Uffo Maan why you had to carry on this plan?" Geet cribbed to herself. Maan smirked hearing her cute cribbings.

"Ji auntyji!!" Geet nodded like an obedient daughter-in-law while Maan smiled so that Pammi doesn't get suspicious.

Both entered the house and touched Pammi's feet.

"Mishty beta I wanted to talk with you. Please come to my room. Can I Maan?" Pammi asked flashing another fake smile.

"Pammi Maasi you don't need to ask permission for anything." Maan grinned.

"Plan starts now!!" Maan whispered to Geet's ear as she went to Pammi's room.

"Beta! You wait here . I will bring something for you." Pammi said and went out of the room but waited outside.

Geet's cell phone rang immediately. It was Maan.

She picked it up.

Maan: She is waiting outside. Start the Drama soon!!

Geet took out her purse which had a mirror fit on it and saw Pammi trying to peep in.

Geet: Hi! Jaanu! I am just feeling bored here. This Maan Singh Khurana is such a bore and unromantic person. He is so rich and handsome but no common sense that I am here to rob him off. Ha ha!

Geet giggled to herself.

Maan: Achcha toh MSK is boring and unromantic . Just wait Geet!! For the night. Your Jaanu will treat you very nicely and wildly.

Geet: Aray nahi Jaan I love you! (She kissed the phone). Ummuah. Everything is going as we planned. Love you. Your Mishty Bye.

She cut the call. 'Now the drama begins'

Pammi entered the room smirking and clapping. "Wah! You made such a nice plan but you forgot that there is someone else in this house."

"No auntyji I mean Ma'm . There is nothing like that." Geet faked.

" No need of faking it. I know everything you said. You are here to rob MSK. And your plan has failed badly" Pammi smirked.

Geet smiled deviously as she replied, "Fine! AS you now know everything . Let's strike a deal. 50-50 of the property" She smiled evilly.

"Do you realize that right now I can say Maan everything and he would throw you out like filth?" Pammi asked.

"What do you think? I don't know any thing about you and your plans to get the property." Geet smirked. 'ugghhh I so much hate seeing this b***h's face' She thought to herself..

"WHAT? How did you know?" Pammi was shocked and caught off-guard .

"For your kind information I am a mind-reader and Psychologist and I can read your intentions clearly" Geet bit out.

"What proof do you have?" Pammi tried to speak up.

Geet smirked as she took out her phone and played a video.

" Madamji!! Humein maaf kardo! Jaane do! Humari koi galti nahin hai! Pammiji ne kaha tha Maan sahab aur unki biwi ko alag karne ke liye. Humein ek lakh rupaye mile the!!" A man spoke.

As Pammi saw the video she was stunned as if  hit by a storm. It was the same man whom she had ordered the fake photos.

"And if you think MSK would return back to Geet then forget it . He would die out of guilt rather than face it and here comes his rescue, Mishty" Geet spoke though she was hating every bit of Maan's plan.

"Okay fine!!" Pammi was cornered as she spoke defeatedly.

"Now my first condition. Speak up your plans!" Geet asked.

"Why?" Pammi asked.

"So that I can woo Maan with Geet's qualities and we can get to the property sooner. And no questions anymore. You will do what I ask you to do." Geet finished.

"Okay!!" Pammi started confessing how did she separate Geet and Maan.

PAST

"Geet beta ! See who has come! Rano maasi and Rajji" Mr. Handa said.

"Rajji!" Geet shouted hugging the teenager.

Rajji was step-daughter of Rano.

Rajji and Geet were like secret sharers right from their childhood. Geet used to go to Hoshiyarpur just for the sake of Rajji otherwise she didn't like the atmosphere over there since Handa Mansion at Hoshiyarpur was filled with Rano's relatives and they would ridicule Geet for her dresses or her ways and even her mother being characterless.

PAST

It was one such day Rano's sister ridiculed Geet's mother. This just angered Geet to extreme levels. She was 15 at that time. It angered her more because Rano stood their all silent though Geet could see her smug smile.

Mr. Handa just waited to see his daughter's reaction. He also didn't want to come back there. Just for the sake of Geet and Rajji he came. One word from Geet and he won't even look back here.

Geet simply marched forward standing face to face with Rano's sister. Staring right down into her eyes she simply raised her hand and slapped her.

Rano almost fell off her chair while Rajji dropped her spoon with which she was eating. Mr. Handa was trying hard to control his laughter.

"Not a word against my mother!! Not a single word!! I will simply kill you if you dare it again!! Right dad?"

She looked back to her Father who immediately nodded, "Yes Beta!!"

'Waah! Maan aapka toh kaafi acha asar hua hai Geet pe!!" Mr. Handa chuckled as he thought to himself.

He immediately turned towards Rano , "Bhabhiji I am sorry but I feel what Geet did is absolutely right. Pack up Geet. We are leaving right now " He said to Geet while maintaining a stern face . Within few minutes they immediately left Handa Mansion.

Here Rano's sister wailed infront of Rano and made a big issue of it.

"Don't worry! She would pay back for it!!" Rano promised.

As soon as they reached Geet ran to her room closing the door shut.

"Whoaaa! What was that hurricane-like sound?" Maan said amusingly as he came out of his room.

He opened the door a little and saw her crying. It was he first time he saw her crying this bitterly. Although she cried other times but just to tease him.

He went near and tapped on her shoulder. She immediately turned and hugged him hiding her face in his stomach.

"Geet!!!" He paused ."Why are you crying?" He continued as he was pained to see her tears though he did have other sensations feeling her face and hands.

Geet sobbed  and finally calmed down hearing his voice. In between her hiccups and sobs she told him whatever happened in Hoshiyarpur.

Just to ease her pain , he laughed saying, "You really did that?" Geet nodded her head yes smiling idiotically. "Whoaaa! Kudos to you  and your courage!!" Maan cheered. Geet smiled but then she remembered their words and the smile disappeared from her face.

Seeing this just pained Maan. He finally spoke in a serious tone, " Geet showing your weakness to others makes you vulnerable infront of them. Promise me you would answer them back in their own way instead of showing your frustration only" He forwarded his hand for the promise. She placed her hand on his.

"I Promise!!" She spoke determinedly.

"These two would make a beautiful couple!!" Daadima sighed seeing them support each other.

END OF PAST

Pammi had called Geet to stop her from marrying Maan because she wanted her daughter Naintara to marry Maan. With much difficulty she had made Naintara agree to marry Maan but then Maan and Geet were already engaged by then.

"Is it Miss Geet Handa?"

"Yes? Who are you?"

"I am Pammi! Maan's maasi"

Geet remembered what Maan had said already about Pammi.

"I get so much evil and creepy feelings when she and her daughter are around"

"Yes!"

"Please don't marry Maan!! My daughter is in love with him. Please don't ruin her future!"

"I don't believe you. My Maan can never do this. He can never fall in love with anyone other than his Geet" She was about to cut the call when pammi said "He has made my daughter pregnant!!" This just triggered Geet's anger.

" How the hell dare you? Shut the f***ing hell up. Do you know my Maan? Who is the great MSK? He would simply kill you!!" Geet shouted as she cut the call and banged the phone on the table.

She didn't tell about this conversation to Maan because she knew it would hurt him but she didn't know she was making the biggest mistake which would ruin their marriage in future.

Here Pammi promised to herself, " Miss Geet Handa. You did the biggest mistake of your life. You will regret it big time". She smirked.

Geet welcomed Rano and made her sit on the chair. As soon as she was about to sit she pulled the chair.

"Oops sorry Maasi!"Geet sweetly smiled.

"Rajji you go and freshen up!" Geet said.

Rajji went away.

Geet mixed chilly powder and gave it to Rano.

"Maasi you must be tired. Please drink this" Rano drank it and immediately her eyes turned red.

"Its good nah Maasi?" Geet asked sweetly.

"Yes Beta!" Mr. Handa said while drinking it.

Rano had to forcefully nod yes.

The next few days went on like this. With Geet's mischief , Rano would land in trouble always.

Geet made Rano do all sorts of work like house cleaning, washing clothes,etc. She had thought to live in HM like a queen and here Geet made her work like a servant.

Even though she raised her voice or hand on Geet or Rajji Mr. Handa  butted in  which stopped her.

Initially she had come with an intention to marry off Rajji. She just thought Rajji as a burden. She was a divorcee when Rajji's father married her. She married him for money. Since then Geet's mother considered her as her sister and Geet called her 'Maasi'. Rajji's father and Mr. Handa were great friends. So when Rajji's father died Mr. Handa took care of everything though he didn't like Rano.

Rano was coming down the stairs when she slipped the stairs. Geet had spilled oil on the stairs. Rano was hurt. Geet and Rajji high-fived .

"She is really mean to you!!" Geet asked Rajji.

Rajji nodded tearfully.

"I miss Mom and Dad too much."

"Don't worry I am with you now." Geet reassured Rajji as Rano was taken to her room.

Rano finally realized it was all Geet's and Rajji's doings. She was frustrated.

She called her best friend Pammi for help as she knew Geet was getting married to Pammi's house.

"Pammi dear, I can't bear this anymore!! First serve the father and daughter, then my brother and his daughter,  I am tired" Rano spoke to Pammi, her best friend.

" I am grateful to help you. Give me some time. Let me chalk out the plan" Pammi spoke gracefully though she was jumping inside.

'What an opportunity to teach that Geet a lesson for messing with me! This villager Rano won't be able to know anything' She thought evilly before cutting the call.

Pammi had called Geet to stop her from marrying Maan because she wanted her daughter Naintara to marry Maan. With much difficulty she had made Naintara agree to marry Maan but then Maan and Geet were already engaged by then.

"Is it Miss Geet Handa?"

"Yes? Who are you?"

"I am Pammi! Maan's maasi"

Geet remembered what Maan had said already about Pammi.

"I get so much evil and creepy feelings when she and her daughter are around"

"Yes!"

"Please don't marry Maan!! My daughter is in love with him. Please don't ruin her future!"

"I don't believe you. My Maan can never do this. He can never fall in love with anyone other than his Geet" She was about to cut the call when pammi said "He has made my daughter pregnant!!" This just triggered Geet's anger.

" How the hell dare you? Shut the f***ing hell up. Do you know my Maan? Who is the great MSK? He would simply kill you if he hears this!! Idiot foolish lady" Geet shouted as she cut the call and banged the phone on the table.

She didn't tell about this conversation to Maan because she knew it would hurt him but she didn't know she was making the biggest mistake which would ruin their marriage in future.

Here Pammi promised to herself, " Miss Geet Handa. You did the biggest mistake of your life. You will regret it big time". She smirked.

"WHAT? Maan married Geet. Didi you know how that girl is. She is totally not of our standard….." Pammi said but was cut off by Mrs Khurana," Not a word against Geet. Quiet. She is our daughter in law now!" Mrs. Khurana cut off the call and stomped off angrily.

Here Pammi was mad with anger . 'No one can come in her way' Pammi thought to herself.

Pammi called the man, "Send the fake photos to her family"

A man came and gave the photos to Mr.Handa. He stood there rooted.

"Geet! Rajji! I never thought you two would cheat your partners" Mr.Handa shouted.

Maan stood at the door stunned.

Rajji was engaged to Yash and Geet married to Maan.

Maan couldn't decipher the truth and left from there. No one had noticed it but Geet did. She was hurt that Maan left.

Rano stood their smirking.

END OF PAST

'So that witch was involved too' Geet thought to herself.

"Fine That's what I wanted to know" Geet said to Pammi as she walked off the room.

She walked angrily into Maan's room and banged the door shut. She was controlling her anger all the way lest it may ruin his plan.

"Saali, Kutti Kameeni!!!!!" Geet roared as she paced left and right in the out house of KM, Maan's room.

"Geet language!!!!!" Maan chuckled at his wife's antics.

"Haan han!! Now you will tell me to shut up nah. You got what you wanted. Now why will you care whether I like something or not! Huh!" Geet cribbed and pouted cutely.

"Its nothing like that Geet!" Maan teased her while faking to assure her.

"Haawww!! I knew it Men only concentrate only on one thing. And since you have got it. Why would you care about me?" Geet complained and turned her face away.

Maan nodded his head laughing at her cute cribbing.

"Hmmmppphh!!! I have to do something now!! Uss saali ko toh main nahin chodungi" Geet said as she ran to give the "evil witch" a piece of her mind.

Maan immediately ran behhind Geet and stopped her by holding her by her waist.

"Stop Geet!!" Maan tried to control Geet who was fuming.

"Arey Meri Punjabi Sherni Shant ho jaa!!" Geet sat back with a grumpy face with his hands still on her waist.

Both sat on the sofa.

"Geet you would ruin our plan!!" He said while nuzzling her neck with his nose.

Geet was lost in his passion before she could retort. He pulled back to see her all lost.

"Geet tum kuch keh rahi thi?" Maan teased again.

"YOU CONNIVING PERVERT!!!" She shouted throwing a pillow at him.

She ran after him with a stick. They were running around like kids. Maan finally caught her pulling her hands behind.

"So I am unromantic, boring Huh?" Maan asked huskily.

"N..n.oo Who said? Who has that much guts to say something like that about MSK?" Geet played along.

"Acha?" Maan felt challenged as he inched to kiss her.

"Maan no please no" Geet pleaded.

"Why?" Maan asked all hurt.

"Because once you start you don't stop! We made love yesterday and it still hurts now. My whole body is sore!!" Geet pouted cutely.

"Awww! My cute baby wife" Maan was amused by her innocent complains and hugged her.

"I am sorry Maan!!" She whispered  as she remembered the turning point of their marriage.

PAST

She composed herself though she was deeply hurt.

"Fine! You don't believe me. So BE IT!!" She stressed on each word. "I said before also, please don't doubt on my love. I won't be able to bear it. I would break down. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!" She shouted before walking off.

"Ma'm Mission accomplished. Geet is leaving!"  Arjun spoke as soon as a woman entered.

The woman's face wasn't visible as she had turned her back.

"Good job Arjun! Now listen to me very carefully! Leave to wherever she is leaving! Quick! We can't let this chance away or Maan get to her" The woman ordered Arjun.

Arjun immediately ran off.

The woman turned and it was none other than Pammi.

Pammi smirked at her plan.

She came out of the room and was shocked.

Mrs. Khurana stood there horrified as she had heard everything .

"Didi! You made a big mistake by over-hearing it" Pammi chuckled cynically.

END OF PAST

PRESENT

Arjun was heading towards Geet's flat.

'Now who will save you from me Geet? Your so called husband MSK won't come today ha ha!' Arjun laughed to himself.

Someone hit him hard with a log of wood on his head.

He turned holding his head which was bleeding.

"Kahan chala bey?" The person asked.

The figures appeared hazy to Arjun.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Arjun whispered.

"Run beta run! How much can you?" The person laughed evilly as many persons holding knife , chain and hockey-sticks surrounded him.

Arjun started running though he staggered.

Every time her fell the men started beating him.

Finally he fell down unconscious

PRECAP

PAST

Pammi's plan.

PRESENT

Maan's plan

What happened to Mrs. Khurana, Rajji and Yash?

Thanks a lot guys for liking this SS. And commenting too. It means a lot to me! Today I saw the 1st page of this SS. It has reached 91 likes.😃 I am very very happy and jumping . he he!!😆

Please press the like button and do comment.

PMs later.😳

Love

Ananya😳

was worth the wait loved it. Pammi is so stupid. Love our misty/geet. Now time to update rough ishq don' t you agree
awesome
loved it
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Originally posted by mel420

was worth the wait loved it. Pammi is so stupid. Love our misty/geet. Now time to update rough ishq
don' t you agree

eh! you greedy girl! finish giving a long comment here first he he! sry just kidding!
updates after 10th march now! btw i m gonna update my new ff first!
and I wrote this one after hearing lot of gaalis from my mom just bcs u waited!!
so be santust with this ha ha!
awesome update sweeety…👏

finally a lot of things got cleared…🤔

poor geet, she has suffered a lot..😭

loving Maan's plan…😉

stupid pammi telling everything to Geet foolishly….😆

Hate rano and pammi….😡

love you for giving the beating treatment to that Arjun…❤️

eagerly waiting for next….😍
Edited by ruchs - 12 years ago