Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The lead can't be Indu b/c in one of the promos she call him brother and ties a rakhee type of dhaaga on him when he harasses her. If he is the lead, then the promo was ridiculous!

I too want  a new lead!
Edited by asyadada - 12 years ago
pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the main lead is Indu. I read it on many website that the lead is Indu and so far from watching the show, it seems like he is the lead. 
KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the lead is yet to come. And he will be prabal younger brother because remember in the character sketch it said he share a good relationship with his younger brother. So I think his brother might be the male lead
Raadhni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think its Indu Singh since in the ads it showed Saanchi tying the rasksha thread and call him bhaiya.
khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she tied that on him but if u look at Indu's expression at the end of the promo..he seems mad that she did that...she did it 2 make him mad...she doesnt really consider him as a bro...at the end of the promo Indu slams the table or the thread..watch it again closely :)..so he could b the lead..at least hes better than Prabal watever his name is
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think a new guy will be the male lead.
pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though she tied rakhi, Indu is the lead. So far, watching the show, it hinting us that Indu is the lead of the show. He really doesn't seem like a bad guy, he cares for his friends. Just type Indu Singh Rukh Jana Nahi on google, you will find websites that states that Indu is the lead of the show. A while ago, on indiaforums, there was articles about how Dave is going to be the lead of new show on starplus, and that show is rukh jana nahi.