Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DON2:REVIEWS pg 9(TOI) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 116

theprince

IF-Dazzler

theprince

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
totally excited for this film and i really hope this will delete the major disapoint of Ra one and Hrithik is gettin too much prases on twitter and all people said his small role is totally mindblowing .

PunsAndParadox Shrikanth
Well can anyone confirm who is the lead actor in #Don2? It seems Hrithik Roshan as per my TL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DON2:REVIEWS pg 9(TOI) (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.

theprince

IF-Dazzler

theprince

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
sakeenaLuvEK-KM
yes he is getting alot of praises and this is another reason to feel more excited about this film .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..DB_reloaded

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Don2 has a sexy special appearance- Hrithik rocks the big screen in 5 mins!

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Default Don 2 Review!! (beware - minor spoilers)

Hi guys, watched Don 2 last night here in the UK.

Really really liked. Very very Hollywood. Story and action start off within the first 5 mins. Second half was much much better than the first. Theatre was packed to the max. Went to the toilet during interval and when I walked back in it just stank of asians lol.

The story is predictable but then its unpredicatble as well, you'll know what I mean if you watch it. Pace slows down a little bit upto interval point but after that its smooth. Prison breakout sequence wasnt all that. Action is first rate. I personally didn't like how they used Hrithik to be honest, found it very immature. SRK and Boman steal the show. The witty dialogues and the banter between them had everyone in splits. The relationship between SRK and Priyanka is questionnable though, they could have taken a different route. Even Bomans character in the film jokes about them. Picturisation of title song was nice and the Hai Yeh Maya song was used nicely. Priyanka was different,(the nose?Disapprove )felt like there was something missing from her performance but she was good in action scenes. Kunal was alright nothing to boast about, so was Lara but she looked amazing. Watch it for SRK and Bomans acting, the dialogues, the action and the excellent second half. Expect lots of explosions and double crossings. Overall a very good film, worth the money. Im contemplating a second watch.

This was my first review and I know I've missed out a lot of info. Let me know if you guys would like to know anything else.

Edited by you2 - 22 December 2011 at 6:07am

anna143

IF-Dazzler

anna143

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
awesome reviews,... This is the SRK movie ive been waiting for the longest time. Its gnna be one heck of a movie... i was totally sold when i saw the first promo.

Got my tickets ill be watching on Christmas Eve PartyMore power to SRK Thumbs Up

anna143

IF-Dazzler

anna143

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Why isnt this a StickY???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top