gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I love how 99% of member reviews so far are positive. πŸ˜ƒ Makes me happy :D

Aww ania, I hope you get the chnace to watch it soon! It's worth it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^ Yeap, that's why I have resisted all the urges to watch it online...

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Truly a Phenomenal movie... SRK's charm is gorgeous <3<3
Don is Deliciously Wicked..Wickedly Charming..Charmingly Sexy..n Sexily Twisted... <3<3😳
This content was originally posted by: destinied_2_b

Don is Deliciously Wicked..Wickedly Charming..Charmingly Sexy..n Sexily Twisted... <3<3😳

wow! nicely put! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes, yes & yes! Wow, that is exactly how I felt about him. I just LOVED SRKs portrayal of Don. So confident, calm, witty, fearless, smart and oh so classily sexy. I sure am gonna have hot dreams tonight...☒️
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I absolutely love the bold line 
he was frigging sexy and wicked, damn devilish but yet I was rooting for him till the end! πŸ˜³
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
eraser : welcome to the club, I am still in DON world...so want to watch it again...3D this time πŸ˜Ž
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Don 2 Wednesday Collections | Noticeable Drops

Posted by admin on December 28th, 2011

Don 2's First Effective Noticeable drop occured today. The Morning Shows Started With Around 30-40% Occupancy Overall at all places in India.

This is not a new thing and happnes with almost every film. But For Some it starts on Monday And Some Drop ON tuesday. Don 2 Was Very Stable till Tuesday. Its Still Stable in Big Multiplexes.

The Figure For Wednesday Collection Will Come at 6 cr net for Hindi Versions and another 20 Lakhs From Regional Versions as Well.

Don 2 is Still Heading for a 73-74 crores week One. The Third Best total of this year.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Don 2 First Weekend Overseas Collections | Updated

December 28th, 2011 by admin

Don 2 Has Taken Excellent Opening Worldwide in all the 41 Countries it Released. The Collections are Good Enough to Help the Film Be One of the Best WorldWide Grossers of 2011 and all times.

Here are the Collections in All Major Territories till Sunday. All Figures Converted to Indian Rupees.

Middle East(UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman & Kuwait) – 8.25 cr

Australia, Fiji & NZ – 1.86 crores

United Kingdom – 5.4 crores

USA – 8.65 crores

Pakistan – 1.73 crores

Others – 2 crores

Total – 27.89 crores – (5.2 Million USD)

This Data is now Complete. This Figure is Slightly Short of MNIK's 5.2 Million Opening Weekend
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
  • 'Don 2' $ 7 million opening weekend

• By Taran Adarsh,(For Reported Centres only)
  • DON 2 has emerged one of the biggest openers in the international markets. Although many theatres/properties were closed on Sunday due to Christmas celebrations, the film has amassed a mammoth total in its opening weekend. The opening weekend gross in Overseas is approx $ 7 million [Rs 37.11 crores], which is fantastic. Bollywood Hungama has the data from major markets, which is as follows…

Weekend: December 23 - 25, 2011.

U.K. BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected 5,13,275 [approx. Rs. 4.24 crores] on 77 screens, with the per screen average working out to 6,666. Note:- Wednesday to Sunday figures [5 days]… The film was playing in limited screens on Sunday, 25 December due to Christmas holiday.

• RAJAPATTAI [Tamil]: In its opening weekend, the film has collected 17,528 [approx. Rs. 14.46 lacs] on 16 screens, with the per screen average working out to 1,096.

• LADIES VS RICKY BAHL: In its third weekend, the film has collected 6,206 on 17 screens, with the per screen average working out to 365. Total: 1,64,917 [approx. Rs. 1.36 crores].

• THE DIRTY PICTURE: In its fourth weekend, the film has collected 4,225 on 9 screens, with the per screen average working out to 469. Total: 1,31,433 [approx. Rs. 1.08 crores].

• DESI BOYZ: In its fifth weekend, the film has collected 2,861 on 11 screens, with the per screen average working out to 260. Total: 5,86,305 [approx. Rs. 4.84 crores].

• OSTHI [Tamil]: In its third weekend, the film has collected 402 on 1 screen. Total: 46,192 [approx. Rs. 38.10 lacs].

• MAMBATTIYAAN [Tamil]: In its second weekend, the film has collected 41 on 2 screens, with the per screen average working out to 21. Total: 5,241 [approx. Rs. 4.32 lacs].

U.S.A. BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected $ 2.1 million [approx. Rs. 11.14 crores]. Note:- Friday to Monday figures [4 days].

MIDDLE EAST BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected $ 1.7 million [approx. Rs. 9.01 crores]. Note:- Thursday to Monday figures [5 days]… Includes figures of U.A.E., Bahrain, Qatar, Muscat and Kuwait.

AUSTRALIA BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected A$ 3,63,610 [approx. Rs. 1.95 crores] on 25 screens, with the per screen average working out to A$ 14,544. Note:- Thursday to Monday figures [5 days]… The film was playing in limited screens on Sunday, 25 December due to Christmas holiday.

NEW ZEALAND BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected NZ$ 82,069 [approx. Rs. 33.58 lacs] on 9 screens, with the per screen average working out to NZ$ 9,119. Note:- Thursday to Monday figures [5 days]… The film was playing in limited screens on Sunday, 25 December due to Christmas holiday.

FIJI BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: In its opening weekend, the film has collected NZ$ 28,706 [approx. Rs. 11.75 lacs] on 2 screens, with the per screen average working out to NZ$ 14,353. Note:- Thursday to Monday figures [5 days].

PAKISTAN BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: The film has grossed $ 327,500 [approx. Rs. 1.73 crores] in its opening weekend. Note:- Friday to Sunday figures [3 days]… According to Reliance, DON 2 is the first Hindi film to be released in North-West Frontier Province.

SOUTH AFRICA BOX-OFFICE

• DON 2: The film debuted at 10th position on its opening day and climbed to 3rd position by Sunday. 

Keep---------------Smiling !!!!!😊