Posted: 12 years ago
Watched it! Probably India's best looking product. Unfortunately its a kind of genre where you are directly competing with hollywood and you have to match the production value of holly, which is  a hard task. Plot is not engaging enough, dialogues mein dum nahi hai, story doesn't have many twists and turns. It is slick if we compare it with other bollywood movies, but looks caricaturish if we start talking about holly. Subtle humor is not there which looks good in such movies, Don and Roma's little romantically inclined interaction while they are carrying on with their jobs looks a little forced. I loved Hritik's cameo in the movie, him and pri looked really hot together and Hritik looks kinda nice in such flicks. I am glad that this movie didn't have forced songs. There is no drama in the movie, its pretty starightforward.

I would give it 3/5 for the effort! The movie doesn't have good dialogues, and an engaging plot but still it doesn't come across as very wannabish. Acting wise SRK is okayish nothing out of the ordinary but i think they should have given him better dialogues. PC looks Hot but she doesn't have much to do. The one person who i really liked was booman, he was in his element and totally rocked.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
 Now, I am going to see Don 2 because my family wants to see it.  I am going to be forced into torture today!  I am just seeing it for Priyanka and Lara's sexy dance.  SRK's over the top expressions will make me wonder why this day has come.  Who knows, I might be eating my words and saying the film is somewhat decent.  I didn't like the first Don!  I will post my comments later today...

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@ladygaga there was no dance of them at end..:(..Priyankas role was not there she did what she was asked very well i think...but the mnt the film satrted i enjoyed it..i think srk was in his element in this..enjoyed him as don..But the chemistry between them should be explored in some other movie..they both do have incredible chemistry which is not explored or underplayed here..it did not bore me at all..or there was no moment i went W*F..so yeah its good for me..and i dont like agnst..so as i kno he will get out i was curious about how..so it worked for me BIG time..
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
@aish  and others why is it so hard to believe that someone who may not be a srk supporter actually like the movie it's not always about who is in it but the story.  Ra one was not my cup tea so did not see it, but buddies and cousins wanna see this lol l . To be honest till I joined here I saw movies based on story not stars and have seen many Srk movies including original don Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
the best thing i loved is everybody is serious about him either catching him/dhokafying him but himself..he is the most witty one in the scene and every one is figuring out what he is thinking or is planning..haha Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cinema-goer

@ladygaga there was no dance of them at end..:(..Priyankas role was not there she did what she was asked very well i think...but the mnt the film satrted i enjoyed it..i think srk was in his element in this..enjoyed him as don..But the chemistry between them should be explored in some other movie..they both do have incredible chemistry which is not explored or underplayed here..it did not bore me at all..or there was no moment i went W*F..so yeah its good for me..and i dont like agnst..so as i kno he will get out i was curious about how..so it worked for me BIG time..

Yea Pri and Hritik danced together and they looked HOT. Pri looked hot in that black dress. Don and Roma's interaction in Don1 was much better, in this one it looked forced. Overall movie mein kuch thrilling nahi tha, the plot was simple. The movie did get interesting towards the end but that was not enough. Yes it wasn't very cheesy and lame like ra.one but plot wise and dialogue wise it was nothing thrilling.
Originally posted by goneforever

Now, I am going to see Don 2 because my family wants to see it.  I am going to be forced into torture today!  I am just seeing it for Priyanka and Lara's sexy dance.  SRK's over the top expressions will make me wonder why this day has come.  Who knows, I might be eating my words and saying the film is somewhat decent.  I didn't like the first Don!  I will post my comments later today...

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

There is a lot of SRK in the movie!! So BEWARE. πŸ˜† I don't think guyz who have seen every holly movie of this genre would find it to be that appealing.
Oh i did not watch ra.one..wanted to for chammak challo but no one was ready to come..;/..good call though..i dont see srk movies in theater and some not even on DVD..but Don2 interested me from beginning..so it was after years i spent money on srk.. it was worth it..

I thoroughly enjoyed Don 2, there was not any part of the film which left me disappointed. It is a Brilliant film which touches all the elements, It has a bit of  Romance/ Action/ Comedy. The chemistry between Don and Roma is pure excellence, they definitely are exciting to watch, i craved for more Don-Roma Scenes. Shahruck's performance was Incredible, same goes for PC. The plot was pure genious. PC's looked amazing, although her character didnt portray the glamorous side of roma which was shown in the first Don, she looked incredible. Lara looked Gorgous. Hrithiks appearance in the film was cleverly done.

P.S. Don watching tom&jerry made me LOL.

Overall its a must watch from my side!

:)
Originally posted by cinema-goer

Oh i did not watch ra.one..wanted to for chammak challo but no one was ready to come..;/..good call though..i dont see srk movies in theater and some not even on DVD..but Don2 interested me from beginning..so it was after years i spent money on srk.. it was worth it..

I watched it with my brother and he was making faces throughout the movie. πŸ˜† I told him that if wants to walk out he can.. but he still stayed and watched the whole movie.

I loved loved loved DUGGU in the movie.. SRK thoda budha ho gaya hai ab... and its not his genre.. but still as a fan i won't rip him apart. 😳 πŸ˜† Hritik looks great in such movies, he looks the part, cool lagta hai... I wish he had a bigger role in the movie. PC's role wasn't that great but atleast she wasn't just another glam doll.