Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? (Page 8)

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
He'd be soo freaking extremely good looking! :D
I wonder if I could ever have someone like that!
hayye, you've lifted my hopes and expectations!
Nice post!
:D
SOOO handsome!  <3
So adoreable, drool worthy and hot!
So ASR's even exist?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Very nice topic Mary!Star

First of all, if some guy like ASR manhandled me, my first reaction would be What the Eff? With big round eyes. (Yup, my eyes just pop out scarily in moments like that)LOL My next reaction would be manhandle him back. Yup, I can get very physical and rough at times. If I go down, he goes down with me too.Evil SmileLOL 

So there are only 2 things that can happen after that:
1) Either he will get scared of me and back off, never to chase me LOL
2) Or he will be impressed with me, and chase me more.WinkLOL

But chances are if he is rude, I will ignore him completely. But if he still pursues me, maybe I will confront him asking what is his problem?
I can bear his anger coz I'm quite used to handling angry ppl. yup, everyone in my house is hot tempered. So that is acceptable by me.
If he can't think emotionally, it will workout with me coz frankly even I'm a non emotional person. 
Weak spot for his sister - I don't know how would I react coz I have no idea about sibling dynamics as I don't have any.
If he does the aukaat talk, then probably I would back off from him and just accept that he wasn't meant for me. That would be a very sensitive issue for me coz basically, I was born in a lower middle class family and my parents have struggled a lot to reach the upper middle class and I could never accept a person who has issues with my status. I would be hurt beyond forgiveness.
I would really not bother about his looks and would be happy even if he's just an average looking person.
If at times, he cares for me inspite of being rude, I would probably be confused just like Khushi.

Somewhere, if I feel that he is not interested in me or has any problem with me, I will definitely ignore him and back off. Pretend like nothing existed between us, but wouldn't hold a grudge on him.

But to tell you the truth, I feel that people like ASR would be my friends only. They would never be romantically involved with a person like me.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-priyankaThardshona-liachu_arshiMarybartontvbuf

hinkler Senior Member
hinkler
hinkler

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
honestly i don't want a asr in my life. but Darcy is my all time favorite character pride and prejudice  my favorite book to the extent i have different copies by different publications. iam fond of reading mills and boons & harlequin romances. and i believe every womans dream man is tall dark handsome arrogant business tycoon. really do i want such a man in my life ?do you want to suffer like khushi want to get insulted like her?    BIG NO  then why do we love them? maybe in our conscience we know  such a man can be controlled only by true love his body and soul only belongs to you  gives unknown power and happiness.

so i think we get that unknown happiness after seeing such romantic soaps and start identifying ourself to the  heroine and fall in love with the protagonist.

do you think so please comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
OMG..if i meet ASR in real i will faint before telling a word! hahahahaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyushiSinghaniaMarybarton

TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I don't know about his other traits, I could cope with them but I cannot deal with people who give mixed signals.

And cannot suffer people who have achangeable mind!

So yeah.

I don't know the answer to your question.LOL

priyankaThardMarybarton

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
well truly speaking if i ever met a guy like asr i d run like hell in the opposite direction !! the handsome n brooding hero types are really attractive in books and on tv but i personally dont think i could take it in real life ! i d rather have a friend and a partner than a sometime bully n other times dont quite know what the Confused

but i love ASR in fiction Blushing

Marybartontvbuf

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I would never bother about such a guy. I hate guys with too much attitude. I would never be able to stand a person who hurts me and tramples my selfrespect. I don't think it would be worth it, no matter how good looking or rich.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liMarybartontvbuf

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Run the other way. Fast.

I'm a hypocrite that way. Sue me. LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liMarybartontvbuf

Go to top