Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? (Page 4)

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ambreen7shona-liRadheKrish1IndigoBluesMarybartontvbuf

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reyabear

To be honest, I don't think I'd want a guy like ASR in my life. Yes, he has his soft/caring moments but those are so rare and completely out of the blue! Angry young men look great and all on TV but unfortunately real life is different and if I ever met a guy like that I would probably walk away from him. But that's just my opinion.
I will handle him like Khushi does...Wink...actually I can;t really telll because I do share her personality at many situations but my family does handle me wel llLOLloll  just kidding...I won't be able to answer taht

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Definitely not like KKG does. Sorry, but I would run in the opposite direction. I'd rather take a geek, nerd or less than hot looking guy who loves me more than I love him, who respects me for who i am and gives me the freedom to be what i am. in return, i'd afford him the same love and freedom. I dont like relationship politics and i dont believe in holding back once my emotions are clear. If i love the guy, i'd just as well admit it to him.

So, in a nutshell, ASR is a great passion of mine on screen, but off screen i'd easily go for a loving geek.

EDIT - I should add that I've found mine. He is adorable, just enough good looks, just enough attitude, just enough arrogance, just enough humility and bottomless, copious amounts of devotion to me!! what more can i ask for?

Edited by serialjunkie - 21 December 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

friendshreshona-liRadheKrish1chipIndigoBluesMarybartontvbuf.nirvana.

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
But see when u fall  in love with that person..u will start understanding their emotion and their pain...because everybody can express ons heir emoptibut ppl like ASR...PPL get mad at me but I don;t like to express my emotions because I like to look stron by being harsh or arrogant with ppl...but person who know me understand my reasons and love behind that invisible glass...he knows that m hurting even more to myself thn to others...Smile U don;t wanaa build a relation becaus u hav fear that u will loose that person or will hurt them sometime..SmileIts actually coming from my heart...lets not think like a practical person but from our heart...

Marybarton

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
SillyIf I met a real life ASR...wow bt a hotty one 
                  1st i will say Hellooo Hi Bye Bye then he will say WHT THE then I will say I'm not using any pots at the moment If u want one u may get it by yourself...then mmm...thinking I dunno If he is a hotty...I wiill be like awww...and if he isn't rehene do kya faida...ROFL

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Definitely not like KKG does. Sorry, but I would run in the opposite direction. I'd rather take a geek, nerd or less than hot looking guy who loves me more than I love him, who respects me for who i am and gives me the freedom to be what i am. in return, i'd afford him the same love and freedom. I dont like relationship politics and i dont believe in holding back once my emotions are clear. If i love the guy, i'd just as well admit it to him.

So, in a nutshell, ASR is a great passion of mine on screen, but off screen i'd easily go for a loving geek.

EDIT - I should add that I've found mine. He is adorable, just enough good looks, just enough attitude, just enough arrogance, just enough humility and bottomless, copious amounts of devotion to me!! what more can i ask for?

So cute! Very realistic I must add. Men are not like ASR anyway, sadly for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkietvbuf

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I dont think I would have enjoyed being mis treated  at all!

Being verbally abused, deliberating dumped in a building where a fire is raging, being shown my place every day, being handed money for everything?

I dont think I would have found the man sexy or a turn on, stubble or no stubble

Edited by aditee - 21 December 2011 at 8:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liIndigoBluesMarybartontvbuf

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I dont think I would have enjoyed being mis treated  at all!

Being verbally abused, deliberating dumped in a building where a fire is raging, being shown my place every day, being handed money for everything?

I dont think I would have found the man sexy or a turn on, stubble or no stubble

100%. I don't find any of that appealing. I am just talking about the Darcy aspect of ASR. He just needs someone like KKG to show him his own place.

Go to top