Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? (Page 12)

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I have one just like him trust even physics too but yeah got married its tuff u need to be patient dont talk when he talk that the key point give him the silent treatment n when he is done deal with him later that ll always work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Ill die if i really met ASR talking characterwise...
Welll i will not behave like khushi definetly... I will more emotional then she is and i am sure i will not react with the sittuation like she do... I am not saying anything to the character... I am talking how i will react...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Cheeni

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Ms.Cheeni

Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, emotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!

I agree..I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to deal with a man like ASR.. Nice story it really must've been.. Smile.. And men like ASR do get attracted to women like KKG actually! In real!!
oops I had meant unemotional ...yeah sigh it isn't as rosy as seen on tv :)

Nothing will ever be as rosy as they show it on TV dear..which is why we resort to TV so much!!! to dream and see that dream enacted by actors. Embarrassed Sigh! The reality of Life! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liMarybarton

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
well majority of ladies in the forum will agree that in real life if there is a guy like asr...better stay away from such a guy...i think to have a asr type of guy in ur life is horrible...u need to have lot of patience to deal with such a guy and ur life will have more down rather than up...

someone mentioned darcy...well darcy type of guy is ok in life...he was not rude ,hurting, and giving pain to elizabeth but asr does all that...darch and elizabeth both just had prejudice problem only...darcy type guys r ok to marry in real life...

but with asr he has lots of problem,he is domineering also,egoistic,proud,hurtful,cant think properly,manhandling women,

these qualities is not what works in a marriage...

yes on tv it is ok ...it is like a fantacy world..we know arnav is going to change so we like the character

but the reality is such type of person do not change at all...even if u think they r in love with u ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona-liMarybarton

Go to top