Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
if i ever faced a 'asr' in real life, i think i would run in the opposite direction, because he really would intimidate the hell out of me 😆

in real life i would need someone more like 'akash' who's a bit of a softie

i don't think i would be able to manage someone like 'asr' who is rude and has anger management problems *shudders*

that's why i prefer to swoon over him in the show 😆

With love .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
res Edited by RushilovesBarun - 11 years ago
stay away...

i stay away from anyone who cannot respect me as a human being.
not asking for too much, but talk nicely, treat me like you like to be treated and I will be nice.

or leave me alone.
Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

I have exact man like ASR in my life where I go for work experience
except for hurting  me he does everything like ASR
n the most important think its not a jock he looks exactly like ASR/Barun 
n he has a gf ðŸ¥± 

Oh you poor dear. He sounds amazing. I know one like that too. At the beginning he was so dominating and arrogant that I hated him. Now he's afraid of me, he told me 🤣 We are friends now.
Posted: 11 years ago
i have someone like asr in my crazy life already, its not fun, i'm not going to lie i have pulled pranks on him, and have names for him, me and him fight, talk shit about each other in front of important people, insult each other and the list goes on, and to top it off his Indian, and his sister and my brother are dating, his get angry at little things, i love mocking him its to damn funny, and you know that asr is my bestfriend, nothing more nothing less and boy am i glad.

Edited by -aliyah- - 11 years ago
i'll just make him irritate as much as possible...show him attitude.my ego and arrogancy...,,..i'll be like sher ko sava sher...not less than ARS himself..huh..😈
trust me this world is full of ASRs. i have a friend at office who's somewhat has ASR qualities and i call him angry bird cuz he loses his temper by default

it was difficult to tackle my buddy; angry bird at first but i managed somehow and we're really good friends now. so im pretty sure i can handle another ASR 

da basic funda is da moment he behaves arrogantly or loses his temper for da slightest issue, i just mock at him & pull his tie. he gets so irritated and fumed up but he never hits me back cuz after all im a gurl you see ðŸ¤£ so poor chap just glares at me as if he's gonna swallow me down da next minute

i hope my friend never ever visits IF and read this ðŸ¤£
Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, unemotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 11 years ago
ASR in real life! ðŸ˜ƒ.. Well to be honest, like it or not, women like such fictional characters only in books..In real life, yes they want a man like him but with additional things like emotions, confessions, assurances, pampering everything.. If they can deal with a man minus these then ASR is purrrfectt!

But ASR in real would be a challenge to deal with..So it would be a very interesting relationship .. Firstly, know that this guy ticks mentally and it is always a battle of wits with this man and also keep emotions at bay and you would have to be a little detached for that.. Keeping that in mind it sure would be one helluva ride with a man like ASR.. 😉

Edited by chaitra2011 - 11 years ago