Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mona Singh - A calculating actress (Page 2)

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Hey guys...I am really glad that u all feel the same way as me. I am taking Rumi's advice seriously and going to forget about Mona singh and Jessica...Right Rumi!!! I am also here for the sake of Armaan, and another Armaan of seeing good ol Jassi. perhaps i will , perhaps I wont...But wishes do fly for zindha dil always, right???

Whatever happens I will have my CD with Armaan Jassi...

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alien_visitor

That black seductive saree made me feel that perhaps Mona singh is just a calculating actress and uses Jassi to push up her career graph. I was of the opinion that she might be a senstive person, as sensitive as Jassi is portrayed and also like her female viewers. Couldn't she have just said no, to that black saree, after all no one would have bitten her head off if she had refused.

After having the greatest honour of appearing as Jassi in the covers of Indian postal service, what more was she thinking of gaining?

Am I the only one who thinks this way? But for that saree, this story is a perfect fantasy fiction. With Jassi returning to take the blame, would Jessica just vanish into thin air???

jjkn is full of cliches and the way general public (who are ignorant)looks at things. we should accept it as shown. among the common cliche's we have

1)secretary /boss romance(i yearn to see a show with people from opposite genders working in close proximity,sharing a great relationship without a romantic angle)

2)most  millionaires are shallow , spoilt brats(aryan, mallika, armaan) who do not appreciate the workers

3)it is the aim of most females to snare a rich , handsome guy whatever the cost(mallika, pari and to some extent maria)

4) modelling equals to showing skin and wearing seductive, revealing clothes(most people have no idea about the hard work and competition it requires)

5) it is very easy to be established as model if you are goodlooking(most models take 5 -7 years before they can truly be called successful)

6)corporate world thrives on backstabbing and politics( i think the directors failed to potray the hard work that one has to put in his business, or the pain of losing it)

now for mona singh....she intends to have a long career in acting and has her eyes on bollywood. being dowdy and glam girl on the same show gives her an edge and showcases her range. also not many actors interfere with the story(specially if they are new). while the jump from tube to bollywood is very hard and few have ever made it(srk being an exception).....i guess she believes that her looks as jessica will help her . most leads on the big screen wear micro minis, swim suits...etc, we cannot expect mona singh to live under the specter of jassi, her entire career. incidentally her getup brings a sensuality to the tv screen that most shows where leads wear saris and suits fail to bring.

i do agree though that jassi and jessica are two different people in terms of attitude and somehow i find it hard to reconcile them(it is somewhat like the case of jekyll and hyde) . let us see what directors have in mind for future of the show.  

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
 Excellent analysis Pj. I guess Mona does have a lot to do with how jassi..er..jessica looks these days.
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

i think she looked pretty in the sari,

but it is true that they are showing jassi and jessica as two different personalities

Edited by SPECIAL - 04 April 2005 at 10:33am
alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i entirely agree with PJ and Minnee ( wonderufl analysis PJ).. Yes Special I very much wanted to see her in a saree, now I am not sure...But who cares..Jessica is gonna vanish and JAssi goes home.
lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
yah of course jassi will go home but with jessica's looks

Go to top