India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mona Singh - A calculating actress

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged

That black seductive saree made me feel that perhaps Mona singh is just a calculating actress and uses Jassi to push up her career graph. I was of the opinion that she might be a senstive person, as sensitive as Jassi is portrayed and also like her female viewers. Couldn't she have just said no, to that black saree, after all no one would have bitten her head off if she had refused.

After having the greatest honour of appearing as Jassi in the covers of Indian postal service, what more was she thinking of gaining?

Am I the only one who thinks this way? But for that saree, this story is a perfect fantasy fiction. With Jassi returning to take the blame, would Jessica just vanish into thin air???

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Alien .

i told you stop applying your brain on t and d's crap ideas!Dead DeadDeadwhy are you wasting your time on these foolish things?Dead they have no brains at all!!!!Angry!

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Alien .

i told you stop applying your brain on t and d's crap ideas!Dead DeadDeadwhy are you wasting your time on these foolish things?Dead they have no brains at all!!!!Angry!

I second that Alien. We all love you and don't want to see you end up in mental hospital .

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Yeah u r right Rumi. But as long as JJKN is on air it will be in everyones mind too I guess.
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
 look ! the day they started deviating from the original again, i lost all hopes. i was  very upset then. but soon i controled myself and now i watch it just out of my habit  and  (for Armaan only!Embarrassed). because what is now happening is actually a mockery of the original story. but then,what can we do ?  so maine gussa karna chhor diya. gussa karna sehad ke liye thik nehi hai! and what do you think mona, she is only playing the character. that does not mean she loves the character and understands the character as much as we do. she is doing it just for money and fame.and we are here because we truly love the character! there is a huge difference yaar! and ironically this is very true.we are being so upset with such a change in the character, while she is not, as we love that character much more than her. CryCry
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Confused
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
so true rumi....i see only jassi not because of the story but bcoz of armaan!
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

even i hav given up Dead,rumi is right,iwas really being upset at the way things were going injjkn,but it really had bads effect on my nerves,Confusedso i2 have lost hope yes mona singh did use the serial to flaunt herself,but anyways we r there only for armaan uske liye sab bardasht kar rahe hain,blf ko bhulane ki koshish kar rahe hain,but yeh dimag sochna nahin chodta.ConfusedCry

tablet

Go to top