Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Hey Friends.....I am back!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

It seems like a 1000 and 1 years that I have written to you all! Can't describe in words how much I missed you all!

Thank you all so much for your warm and heartfelt wishes, it is so touching! It took me ages to read all the PM's, emails and ofcourse the posts, I couldn't go through all the posts, just sifted through Lata's great updates!

As for me, well I am, to say shortly and sweetly, back from the dead, literally. The good news is that I have lost tremendous amount of weight, something which I had been trying to do for ages and the bad news is that I resemble a scarecrow now! Whatever, I am just happy that I am feeling ions better now and will be able to come back to you all once again!

I am still at home and don't think will be able to join Office for another 20 - 25 days or so, my hubby has given me strict instructions not to spend time on the Comp and to take rest, but that I think I have done enough....so I have decided to sneak behind his back!

As for TV, I have not seen TD or anyother serial for ages now, and have no clue what is happening on the DK-Disha front (couldn't read all of Lata's updates!). I don't think I am in any capacity to do the updates or post any tidbits, but would still love to interact with all you guys, on and off!

So Lata, Becky, Jingle, Lilly, Bomby, Misha, Sree, Memsaab, Swati and all my other buddies, do keep the flame flying high.......will hopefully recover fully in the next few days and then should be back in action!

Warm regards and lots of love,

Disha

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
disha.....................omg...I am so lucky to come rite now..............

I HAVE MISSSSEDDDDDD u sooooooooooooooo mcuh...i am so happy u rback...!

bomby!
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
How have u been girl??? seriously i ahve missed u so much....almosy every single day! It seems as if u had been gone for everrrrrrrrrrrr

I AM SO HAPPY U R BACK!Big smile

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Oh, so good to hear from you! Wish you a swift, complete recovery! Glad you are able to see a silver lining in your difficult time, it is not always easy to do so.

Much is afoot in TD, and this site has exploded with so many new people and so much creativity on the part of the members. I know you will find a ton to enjoy amongst all the old posts you missed.... once you are well enough to browse through them, that is!!

Take care, and God bless!

-DKaddict

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

we  missed u a lot

i am so happy disha that u r backClap

Hug

WELCOME BACK

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
oh no...disha left....Cry..again
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Heya Disha!!!

Glad 2 hear that u r well on ur way 2 recoverySmileSmileSmile............we have missed u stax on the forum & wish u a speedy recovery so that we can interact 1ce again on the forum...............

Take care & God bless!

Mamta

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged

My Dear Dishu,

Oh Thank GOD finally you are back. You don't know Dee how much I and all of us missed you. So glad that you are fine now. And yes as your Hubby said you still need to take complete rest. Your poor kiddo must have missed you like anything. Please do tell us in case you need any help Embarrassed. Keep in touch whenever possible. Take care.

Love Lata LOL

Go to top