Posted: 12 years ago
amazingg purvi...!!
Lol i ws giggling badly at d end!
Swayam being naughty ws so funny!
Thanx fr d long update :)
yasu2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what aovely update yaaar... wooow i enjoyed welll when i read this update dr..
really a big thanks dr...
u making our SWARON romance comfortably yaar...
just i imagined they did that n alll...
it was a lovely fabulous update dr...
thank u sooo muuuccchhh yaaar...
pls update sooon the next part dr...
plsss...
...Pwinch3ss... thumbnail
how romantic ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loved it yr...
Awiee..Such a cute update...luvd it..Pls update soon..!!😊
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This story is indeed the sweetest one . . . . . . . . . & why not... It brings me back to the teenage life . . . . . . . . . Dats the age of pure love,, simple,,, cute,, young,, beautiful...
swaron are meant to be together always,,, but I feel bad for the other guy ofcourse...
the way - swayam iz trying to tell her that he love her is super_adorable n lovely & the infinite love in her heart for him is unbelievably beautiful...
i'm totally out of the words... I really love these school luv_stories as they are so young n fresh,,, n definitely innocent... Thanx for writing dis FF...
nityaa02 thumbnail
nice sweet update πŸ˜ƒ...loved the convo simmi and sharon have... reminds me of all my girl friends and they way we cover for each other when such situations aroseπŸ˜†.. sorry for the last reply... was busy with my office job...

Edited by nityaa02 - 12 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
next update??
ok so 1st of ol raj...u are osmmm babes !!!!!! such cute updates..i luvd dem !!! i seriously luved dem 4m d bottom of my hrt re !!! u r a realy fab osm writer !!!!! seee hw u rite...i jst lv it...aaarrrggghh m afraid m jelous again πŸ€£..bt hav 2 say u r bad at editing πŸ€£
anywayzz u wer sooo naraz dat i wasnt readin ur updates...ab khush?? ab baat karogi naa mujse?? raj i cnt tel u hw mch i luvd ol ur updates...u betta keep up ur wrk nd update soon !!!!! nd yes i dint gt my bday gift on 21st march !!!!!! huh...

bada comment dia to cover up πŸ˜‰
shaani2209 thumbnail
wen are you updating pooh?????
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry guys for nt updating my FF...was busy wid studies...bt today i m just super happy sooo here my update...njoy...!!

CHAPTER 19

in d respective rooms

POV:

Sharon

I went to bed.. bblushing.. red hot.. i couldnt still believe.. Swayam.. Swayam was happening to me again !!I dint know wheteher i was supposed to be happy or terrified !! Happy cause he was happening to me again.. or terrifed cause what had happened in the past.. I tried shoving off the ill thoughts.. though i couldnot really ignore them.. but still.. few lovely moments today I had with him over powered those ill thoughts !! and.. I that brought back a smile on my face and Kept snmiling to myself till I dozed off to sleep !!

Swayam

She has grown so beautiful !! Though she has always been pretty.. but today she looked no less than a Princess.. God !! How i had subdued my urges to kiss her when she blushed.. Man.. I LOVE HER .. I love her soo much still !! I wish she would know how much I loved her even then.. How much I had missed her thede two years.. How I still am crazy about her smiles and blushes !! I wish she would know.. I wish I could tell her.. Today itself.. But I have to know what had happened to her in these wo years.. ?? What if she is alreadyin love with somebody else.. I know her she would never want to break hearts.. I need to know everything about her before I say that her love her.. I can ruin her future like I had done in the past.. Her eyes speak.. they spoke to me tonight .. they said that she loves me still.. but then again.. I need to know everything.. and i kept thinking almost all night.. not knowing when I had dozed off to sleep..

I woke up.. stretching..

"O Damn .. Its 10 !! Aunty Must Be Working All Alone In The Kitchen .. I Need To Go Up And Help Her !! " I shrieked !!

I got up quickly from the bed.. and ran to get fresh !

I went to the kitchen and found aunty cooking as I had expected !!

"Ummm.. Aunty .. Smells Awesome.. I Will Help You !!"  I assured her..

Aunty: "Na Beta.. I Wont Let My Child Work In The Kitchen When Im Fit And Fine !!"Me:"Auntyy.. Its No Big Deal.. I Would Have Always Helped Maa Out Back In Home.."

Aunty: "Na Na.. Im Not Letting You Work.. But You Can Help Me Out.. One Way.. "

ME: "Yaa. Say Na.. Im Always There At Your Service.. "Aunty: "Shaitaan.. Go And Wake The Boys.. The Breakfast Is Ready.. !! "

"Ok" I said..

I couldnt decide whom to wake up first ..

I went to Sid's room first..Me: "Oye.. Oothhh.. Aunty Is Ready With The Breakfast.. and You Have To Go And Wake Up Swayam Too.. G et Up Silly *shaking him and hitting him hard* "

Sid: " *sleepily* Ehhh.. Im Not Going To Wake Him Up Girl.. You Do That.. Meann You Let Him Sleep More And Have Come To Wake Me Up First .. Shooo Away.. Katti !! Im Not Speaking To You !! Meany You.. !! "

Me:" Ufff Okkk.. Im Going.. But You'll Have To Get Up Now.. Katti Or Not ! "

Sid: "ok ok...  *again hitting back on the pillow* "

Me: "Hopeless Boy *closing the door behind*  !! "

I went to Swayam's room.. and knocked !!

No reply..

He must be sleeping I thought.. and soundlessly opened the door and got in..

He was sleeping.. I looked at his face.. Calmness on his face.. made him look more desireable in the early morning.. I dint want to wake him up..I so wanted to sit there and watch him sleep all day long..

He slept.. as emotions flowed witin me..

I kneeled down.. and sat on the floor.. near his head ..and couldnot resist my sudden urge..

I bent down near him.. and brought my lips to his head and kissed him softly on his forhead..

Swayam: "Good Morning... *smiling from ear to ear* " 

Me: "Uhhh ... *blushing red hot* "

I was caught !!Ohh Gawd !!

I tried composing myself..

Swayam:"Gotchya *wink* "

Me:" *heads down blushing red hot* "

swayam put his hand on my left cheek through my hairs and pulled my face up.. Moving closer..Our faces were hardly a inch apart..

Me:"Ummm Sorry.."

swayam: "What for ! *bewildered* "

His hands didnot leave my face yet.. He held me lightly and softly caressing my face with his thumb..My eyes met his.. For a nano second it felt as if they told me a I LOVE YOU !!I shook my head.. for having such a crazy thought.. and moved away from Ishaan..

swayam:"Ronnn.. Stay..Please.."

He caught my hand as I had stirred up to leave..He tugged me.. hard.. yet it dint hurt me..I bumped on his chest and we both were on the bed..With me on him..I tried to free myself .. But he wont leave.. He put his hands around me and hugged me as tightly as he could ..

Me:"yammyyy Aunty Will Be Here Anytime !!"

Swayam:"Let Her Come..Obviously She Can.. Its Her House You See.."

Me:"Thats The Point Smarty.. This Is Her House.. And She...She Will See Us This Way..*looking at him demanding an answer* "

Swayam:"*still ignoring and caressing my face* Let Her See.."

Me:"Are You In Your Senses Even?"

Swayam:"Have Never Been In Better Senses Before !"

Me:"yammm..."

He put his fingers on my lips and hushed me..I gave up ..

Swayam:"Do You Still Love Me Sharon ??"

I was shocked at the question..But I wouldnt answer it.. let him find it out himself Ithought.. and smiled to myself..resting my head on his chest..I could hear his heart beating..Mine seemed to start thumping harder as if to match his..I hugged back tightly to assure him and tell him how much I still LOVED him !!

Swayam :"*Kissing on my head* Wooohooo !! Girl.. I Knew It .. I Did.. !"

I straightened up..sitting on the bed..'

Me:"You Knew ?*shocked* "

Swayam:"I Guessed I Mean !*smirking*"

Me:"So You Hence Acted Innocent Althroughout To Know What I Feel For You Today ? Swayam.. What Are You Upto ? You Aint Playing A Game With Me AGAIN,Right ??!!"

His words drove me back to the past .. to the DIRTY GAMES that had been once played..I was terrified and scared..I turned stiff.. with anger and fear..swayam cuddled me from back..

Swayam:"You Havent Yet Forgotten Them sharon.. ! Im Sorry Ronnn.. For Whatever That Happened With You.. I Realised How Wrong I Was.. But I Promise You I Aint Lying Today.. It Feels Right To Me Today.. Perfect Infact .. To Be Here With You..!" 

Me:"Swayam..* tears rolling down my cheeks* "

He turned me to face him..

Swayam:"Sharon I Wanted To Tell You Something.. I..."

Sid:"O.. Hello Madam ! O Sorry .. I Dint Mean To Interrupt ..."

njoy guys...hit like n do comment..!!😊

shaani2209 thumbnail
*res**edited*
itni kushi hai ki update toh banta tha boss...

as always awesome update pooh...and what in the world made u stop there???...and why in d world did that fellow had to interrupt????...

now plz ek update 20th ko toh banti hai...kyu???? update karana ok...thanks for the pm...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago