Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mansi_mannu

Mean πŸ˜† Koi asia rakhiyo jo character ko suit kare..! Pata chale evil is having an adorable nameπŸ˜ƒ chal bye..! I am going to check fb 

yaar he is nt evil..he is super cute...afterall he is in luv wid d heroine...!!!😊
http://www.matrimonialbank.com/babynames/boy-s.html  yahan bht hain from S πŸ˜‰
Sreshtha93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

yaar he is nt evil..he is super cute...afterall he is in luv wid d heroine...!!!😊

awww cute !! blush !!
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think im too late.but listen agr is character ka role villain hai to no SID plz.pleeaaasseee poohhh
now back to update.Mindblowinggg.u hv left me speechless with update.fvrt dialogue of this update "The First Time You Fell Was...When U Fell In Love With Me"😍 plz update soon
Edited by KaranWahi5 - 12 years ago
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice re !!
"fell in luv wid me" hay dats cute!😳
continue soon!! and thnx for d pm!😊
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
man u r good and u really need to write more now i m dying to see what will happen next
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranWahi5

i think im too late.but listen agr is character ka role villain hai to no SID plz.pleeaaasseee poohhh

now back to update.Mindblowinggg.u hv left me speechless with update.fvrt dialogue of this update "The First Time You Fell Was...When U Fell In Love With Me"😍 plz update soon

sammy d character is super cute...worry nt..!!!πŸ˜‰
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

update kab karing????

will update kal...i m nt ready yet..!!sorry..!!
-dark.horse- thumbnail

first of all i m really sry dat i couldnt update yesterday..!!

sooo frm nw der is one more angle in d story..!

siddarth bt sharon calls him sid...he luvs sharon bt he also hows dat sharon luvs swayam..!!sooo njoy d new twist..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Chapter 6:

I looked down .. embarassed and blushing..

We both kept mum for the next few minutes..

We matching our steps and danced sanely ..

Swayam broke the silence..

Swayam:"Ahem..Ahem.. So... Would You Still Call Me A Fake-Unromantic-Liar ?"

Me:"Ummm.. No.. Actually You Have Changed A Lot From What You Were Before.. !!"

Swayam:"Changed As In.. And In A Good Way Or Bad Way ?"

Me:"Errrmmm.. I Guess It Will Be To Early If I Answer You Now.. I Will Do It Before I Leave.."

Swayam:"Hmmm.. In That Case You Have To Be With Me For The Rest Of The Evening In Order To Judge And Gimme An Answer .. Right??"

Me:"If I Have To Then I Will Stay With You For The Rest Of The Evening.. !!"

Swayam:"I Know You Will.. But I Wish I Could Make The Evening Longer.. Damn !!"

I smiled..

And he said.. softly in my ears..

Swayam:"I Love That Beautiful Smile Of Yours.."

and gave me another angelic smile of his in return..

Me:"I Always Loved Yours One.."

I look up at him.. directly into his eyes.. We both were so close to each other now that it almost seemed that we were hugging each other..

The music came to and end and he spoke..

Swayam:"Lets Sit Somewhere.. And Talk.. Your Heels Must Be Hurting By Now.."

We moved away from the dance floor..

Me:"Ummm ..Okaay.. As You Wish.. But Lemme Inform Sid First.. He Would Get Worried If He Doesnt See Me Anywhere Near.. He Will Have To Drop Me Back Home.. So I Will Go Tell Him Where To Find Me.."

Swayam:"Dont Worry.. He Knows You Are With Me.. Safe.. And Regarding The Dropping You Back Home.. I Will Glad To Do The Honours Senorita.. Gimme A Chance Will You.. ??"

Me:"He Knows.. !!Errr.. I Guess I Will Go And Speak To Him.. And Inform Him That You'll Drop Me Home Before He Starts Looking For Me Everywhere.."

Swayam:"Be Quick.. I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You !!"

I smiled at Swayam and went looking for Sid.. and thought..

Me(thinking):"God Knows Where Is He.. I Hope He Is Fine.. "

Atlast I found him chatting with his friends.. I called him..

Me:"Sid.. I Need To Speak To You.. Can You Excuse Yourself For A Minute Please.."

Sid hurriedly came to me and asked..

Sid:"Your Having Any Problem Here?Did He Say You Anything Which Has Hurt You??He Wont Be Alive If He Did That.. I'll Sue Him This Time.. Mark My Words !!

Me:"Siddd !!Calm Down And Listen To What I Say.. Swayam Has Been Very Good To Me All The Time I Was With Him Today.. And He Knows That I Love Him Genuinely Now.. Atleast He Wont Hurt Me After Knowing That !!And He Has Been A Charming Gentleman Throughout The Evening Till Now.. Dont Worry About Me.. I Will Be Fine.. And I Had Come To You To Tell You That I Will Be Around With Him.. He Has Offered To Drop Me Home Tonight.. Gimme A Call On Number If You Need Me.. Okay.. ?"

Sid's faced turned gloomy.. I knew the reason ofcourse.. He wanted me to be with him always.. but he also knew that Swayam had taken over me.. completely..already.. 2 years ago itself..

He replied in a gloomy tone..

Sid:"Okaaii .. I'll Drive Home Alone.. Take Care.. You Can Call Me Whenever You Want To.. I Will Be There For You.. And Dont Let The Dumbo Hurt You Again.. Or He Will Have It From Me This Time !!"

I Threw An Angry Glance At Him And Replied..

Me:"No You Wont .. I Love HIM.. I Love SWAYAMM !!"

Sid:"I Know That.. You Always Loved Him.. And Thats The Reason Why I Cant Have You.. You Love Him Way Too Much.. Take Care Sweetheart.. And Keep Smiling Like The Way You Were While Dancing With Him..I Wont Say That You Dont Look Beautiful When You Smile ..Cause That Will Be A Lie.. But Would Rather Add.. A Smile Looks Way More Beautiful When It Is On You !Can I Get To See 'THAT BEAUTIFUL THING' Once Before You Go Back To Him?!Please.."

I automatically smiled at him while he said those words..

He smiled at me in response.. and gave me a light hug.. and left with his friends..

I knew he was sad and hurt though he didn't show it.. but then again I also knew that he was the best person I knew when it came to understanding me the most !!

I sighed.. and left..

I went back where I had left Ishaan.. where he told he would be waiting for me ...

plzzz hit d like buttom..n however want d pm plzz add me to der buddy list..!!

thanks...n njoy..!!

Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooh...luv d Sid angle...cant wait for d next part!!!