Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One shot: The bathroom moment with Kushi -ASR' POV

arhi456 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys.. this is my first attemp to write a story on Arshi.. Hope you guys love it…

This is based on the precap and I have written it on how ASR had felt during this bathroom adventure. I have also wriiten on what would have happpened after ASR's entry into the bathroom.

Here it goes..

She threatened to pass on the towel before she finishes counting three if not then it means that I don't care for her. I very well knew she was not expecting or talking to me. My senses asked me to yell at her saying that its me outside. But for the first time didn't hear what my brain said. I just couldn't stand the thought that if I don't give the towel immediately she might think I don't care for her. So I decided to pass on the towel.

My travel from the hall to the bathroom was very hmmm what should I say.. doubtful .. yes ASR was always double sure of what he was doing but this time I was not sure but I loved it. I went near the bathroom door wondering what Kushi would be doing inside the bathroom… what.. how silly was that.. what people will do inside the bathroom?. I smirked on myself.. then to my surprise the big chuckle came after started thinking what she would be wearing.. I know that was a cheap way to think but I couldn't t help because she used to drive me crazy in that fully covered pom pom salwar itself.. then if i see anything lesser than that salwar, then some super power has to only stop me from doing things to her.. . with that I controlled my thoughts because since now I was near the door she will grab the towel and the moment will get over. This saddened me.. but a surprise was waiting ….

When I knocked the door, she said that she knew I would bring the towel but however I would get a punishment for making it late.. before I could figure out what the heck was she saying.. she grabbed me inside.. I couldn't believe myself that I gave in for the soft touch of her. I am supposed to be the tough guy right .. then how was that she was able to pull me inside with just one grab or pull. Was she more strong than me or is it is just that I wanted it so badly so I didn't feel the need to resist..

I was inside the bathroom with her.. only me and her.. thank god we both were fully dressed otherwise.. come on arnav this is not time to think about this because she was screaming at her loudest voice after realizing it was me with her… the rest what happened with us in the bathroom is a complete history… but I was dam sure that I was not going to miss the opportunity…

She was screaming.. I didn't know what to do… she didn't realise that what people would think if they heard her voice and saw her like this with me inside in the bathroom with her.. I am ASR what wil happen to my status.. no that was important to me … what people would think of my kushi.. so decided to make her shut.. I tried to talk but she didn't give  me a chance, I tried to close her mouth but she pushed me away.. this girl drived me crazy.. I was trying to tell her to stop shouting for her good but she pushed me away.. my ego came up.. I made my mind that I will make her stop shouting at any cost.. first I should take control of her hands that was pushing me away from her and then I will take care of her lips no no the tongue no no sorry the mouth.. I catched her hands that were flying with her screaming.. fine mission 1 accomplished.. her hands were under control now what about the mouth.. my hands were occupied with hers so yes I used the only instrument that was available.. I matched my mouth with hers so perfectly that the next second there was perfect silence..

Then my senses started working at the wrong time.. I questioned myself that whether I crossed the line while still kissing her then I realised that she didn't try to resist.. her hands gave up the struggle and so I left her hands and moved  my hands to one of my favorite part of her body.. her hips.. this time me pulling her close to me.. she automatically clutched on to my hair for support. I have tasted my dishes but nothing tasted equal to what I was tasting now… this was divine and very seducing…

I think we would have created the world record of the longest kiss ever.. we didn't even feel the need to breathe.. I was completely mesmerized and enjoying the moment. The thought that she also loved was driving me even more crazy.. but my happiness was disturbed when my sweet kushi's sister called her from outside.. I didn't bother to hear but she was startled.. she pulled away from me and this time she asked me to keep quiet.. she replied something to her sister which I did t even bother to hear as I was still not out of the wonderful kissing moment.. my thought was running wild and I was planning my next move or the next way of showing my love to her..

Her sister went after hearing kushi's voice that she was fine.. my kushi started asking me questions.. not a single one about the kiss but about how I landed in her bathroom.. I explained her everything thinking that she is wasting time on this.. but now I was little confused on how to continue the mesmerising moment or the kiss. But her devi maiya was on my side this time.. my dear kushi  tried to move and slipped making the shower knob to open.. water started sprinkling around and it  was her who was directly under the shower as she regained her balance (thank god there was no need for me help her).. I could nt help but laugh at the scene that was happening before me.. she was fully drenched  and was making cute faces.. she did nt know that I was drooling over her laughing..

When she saw that I was making fun of her and didn't stop laughing even after after her warning she tried to act smart to teach me a lesson..but for me what she did was a treat.. she came near me.. I mean very near.. this was the first time in our life that she wantedly came near to me.. she was only a inch away from me.. before I could decide to pull her more close to me.. she itself fulfilled my dreams.. she came very near me and there was no gap between us .. she covered my laughing face with both her hands and gave  a small peck on my lips..  that's it.. I was lost .. the laugh disappeared and another emotion took over.. then she took her hands but still in the same position with her lips only a inch away from mine.. she removed my coat and tie … what the hell was she doing .. is she trying to seduce me or she was actually getting me ready for the lovemaking.. I was wondering but I was also loving it.. she opened the first two buttons of my shirt .. I could resist any longer I started to travel my hands over her body and when I tried to take my search to the next level.. she moved me across with her to the shower.. so this was her way of making me wet.. eventhough I loved all that what she did.. there was no need for her to strive hard this much.. if she hinted with her eyes that she wanted me with her in the shower .. I would have loved to accompany her..

Anyway, however it is ..this was a win win situation.. she was happy that she was successful in making me also wet …and me ..I was flying in my imagination enjoyong the moment.. when the cold water fell on me, the hotness in me grew.. and was sure that it is not going to end with just a shower together.

she was happily dancing under the shower in my arms.. I was looking at her beauty and realised how much I love her.. she saw me too.. the water was adding to her beauty.. there was sudden knok on the door and she got afraid and hugged me. I thought how someone could disturb us like this.. but I was lucky.. buaji had by mistake had knocked the door without knowing that kushi was taking bath.. I heard payal saying that kushi is taking bath to her bua and the buaji left after appologizing to kushi..

she hugged me right… I hugged her back.. she was melting like ice under my arms and I loved the effect I had on her.. I started kissing her all over her face with my hands roaming all over the body.. this would have been the longest bath we would have even had separately in our whole life.. we both were ready for what was going to happen next.. I was taking this much time for the love making as it was first time for her… it was the first time for me also but I had some knowledge how to do it..  so I played along.. from what I was doing to her evem an dumbest girl would understand ..what I wanted but my kushi was too smart.. she knew for what I was waiting and was ready to give me also despite her shyness..

I cant wait no longer, our dresses were  now becoming a big hindrance.. so I came to the rescue and started to slowly remove her tops.. she hugged me more tightly provoking me to do things fast.. I somehow managed to quickly remove all her dress and mine.. we were  naked with each other under  the shower.. and wow that felt lovely to me.. I made love to her she accepted with all her beauty..

It was the time to finish all the passionate love making as it is already late and everybody in kushi's house might start  wondering why is she taking so much time to take  a bath… but as I said before I was not going to miss this opportunity.. I didn't mind we were naked.. I kneeld down and held my hands towards her and asked her to marry me as I am madly in love with her.. she smiled and I got my answer.. this was the happiest day in my life.. but my cheap and lovable brain started working again saying that I will get to bath with her daily after marriage.. I started wondering is this the same ASR brain.. my heart and brain together have ditched me and have started working for my kushi..

Is it really important to know how they got out.. well.. its ASR guys.. he managed to find a way to slip out without any one seeing.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
oooh so hot...i need to take shower with cold water😉☺️
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesomely haaawwwttt nd nyc ...loved it sooo muchhh!!
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was pretty hot☺️☺️☺️☺️
zafi thumbnail
👏👏👏Awesome.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Loved it.
that was lovely...enjoyed readin it...
N the fact that it was a long OS, loved it more
Keep writing more such stuff
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok i think i need a shower a cold one love the os very hot awesome love arnav pov 
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...I'm hyperventilating badly!!!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow arhi u were fab... super awesome wrk...
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😳that was superb
loved it!