PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
 Sting operation on Tumhari Disha
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 2, 2005

tushar.joshi@mid-day.com
Zee's popular soap Tumhari Disha will imitate the infamous sting operations.

Starting Monday, it will be revealed that Dushyant Sehgal's (Ashish Nayyar) past has come back to haunt in the form of a secretly taped video.

Describing the episode, the creative head said, "We plan to make Tumhari Disha more interesting by incorporating real life scenarios into it. After the Holi episode, which was one of the turning points in the story, the sting operation on DK will pave the way for greater drama."

The Sehgal family is shocked when the news of DK's alleged videotape reaches them.

Gargi (Kruttika Desai) calls the whole family together and asks them to watch something exclusive on television.

Disha (Chhavi Mittal) goes pale when she sees a news channel relay tapes of DK in his bedroom with a girl. The newsreader announces, "Here's an exclusive look at what happened in renowned businessman Dushyant Sehgal's bedroom last night."

After seeing the tape, Disha questions DK about his whereabouts the night before. He says the tape is fake and is an attempt to malign his reputation.

The whole family is disturbed by what they have seen. DK tries his best to cover up by saying he was home last night so the man on the tape is not him.  However, when Disha asks him for his exact location last night, he is unable to answer her query.

tushar.joshi@mid-day.com

Here's a transcript of the 'sting operation' as it happened in DK's bedroom:

Man: I will give you money, a car, and a bungalow; whatever you ask. But...
Girl: But what?
Man: But you will have to do something for me in return...
Girl: Do what?
Man: Oh, come on, don't be so bholi bhali. You know what I'm saying, don't you...?
Girl: I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Man: In this life, you have to pay a price for everything. In return of the bungalow, car and money, I will need something from you...

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the infor Priya
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top