Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks for sharing... n lolz.. so cute.. the whole.. pay me something!! 

And as long as AshNi r together.. in the frame.. i dun mind the pace.. but if its too slow.. i dunno what will happen since the house issue is about to erupt! :O
Originally posted by ramonag
i hope the house ownership thing takes time to get disclosed πŸ€”
No problem if they take the track slowly...Am enjoying Rohan and Armaan...As for house track, I have a feeling that before the house thing is revealed Nidhi's Baba will suffer an attack because of the biz problem created by his partner...That may bring Ashni closer again as Ashu will surely run to the help of his damsel in distress and her Baba...

But I am game for anything that will bring Ashni closer together...
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for sharing. Am praying they take the  track nice and slow πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks for sharing... n lolz.. so cute.. the whole.. pay me something!! 

And as long as AshNi r together.. in the frame.. i dun mind the pace.. but if its too slow.. i dunno what will happen since the house issue is about to erupt! :O
Originally posted by ramonag
i hope the house ownership thing takes time to get disclosed πŸ€”
No problem if they take the track slowly...Am enjoying Rohan and Armaan...As for house track, I have a feeling that before the house thing is revealed Nidhi's Baba will suffer an attack because of the biz problem created by his partner...That may bring Ashni closer again as Ashu will surely run to the help of his damsel in distress and her Baba...

But I am game for anything that will bring Ashni closer together...

Its in line wit DK ...Ahmer had gone to check on Babas health at the hosp... n assured Zoya.. i wanna see this... so much
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i hope so too.. i want ppl to find out about their affair.. before the thing bursts open only then.. the title.. 'kuch to log kahenge' will befit..😳

You Betcha!!! Pl Pl let them have a real AFFAIR!! That's the only way to set tongues wagging!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
😳
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing..

waiting for some interesting twist and turns
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i hope so too.. i want ppl to find out about their affair.. before the thing bursts open only then.. the title.. 'kuch to log kahenge' will befit..😳

Totally agree with you dear,but if there will be an affair remains the question
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronnie85

Rohan n Armaan rocks!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
looking forward to this track... its alriteeven if the story moves at a slow pace.. if the final result is ashni union.. 😳

bt i thnk the house issue is just around the corner.. dat mansukhani was seen telling sanjeevani dat their wishes wil come true 'very soon'!!! 🀒

thanks for sharing ramona...

If the house issue will come this fast. I wonder what's next to show, coz the house issue is the most important part of the misunderstanding...and once that is cleared what will they show...then they have to show romance only πŸ˜‰ which I doubt will happen...
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome thnx for sharing 😳

Lmao pay something nowπŸ˜† Rohan is so adorable <3333
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 sharing the detail of segment...Cute segment ...I like watching KTLK ...though I watch it at 11:00 pm...its a nice show...pairing Of monish and kritika looks cool...there is a request dear can you Plss post youtube link of segment...

Love Gunjan😊...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
snehasam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar karan always makes every situation too funny to handle ha ha .