Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

High Points of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai!

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Guys,

Just thought of posting a note on what the high points of KYPY could be.....more like a future prediction for the serial!

Angad and Kripa Meet - This is going to happen in the current week itself, so we don't have to wait long! Since KYPH is a love story, the meeting of the two protogonists is going to be a crucial point in the story, hope its a romantic, sweet kind of a bumping-into-each-other routine, where the love-struck Kripa and the Man of the World Angad meet!

Angad befriends Kripa - I am just assuming that Angad will be friendly towards Kripa, more because he sees her as an amusing distraction from the type of girls he meets normally. Kripa is already obsessed with him, so anyway Angad won't have to try hard at all. But overall, it will be very interesting to see the opposites getting to be friends!

Kripa expresses her love - Falsely assuming that Angad too is in love with her, Kripa will probably in all innocence express her feelings to him and he will take her for a ''good ride'' around the moon!

Kripa realizes the truth of Angad - Oh God, this is Ekta's pet thing, a highly emotional and dramatic scene, where Angad will shatter Kripa's love-filled heart into a thousand pieces! I am imagining this to be a volatile situation, somewhere on the line of the movie ''Maine Pyar Kiya'' where Salman Khan's dad insults and throws out Bhagyashree and her father swears vengence on Sallu's family! Battle lines will be drawn after this confrontation!

Angad realizes his love for Kripa - Turning point of the story.....expect in true Ekta Kapoor style, that Angad turns into a temporary Devdas and goes after Kripa to win her back, but the table have turned!

Entry of Prithvi - The third angle of the triangle, Kripa's buddy and weeping pillow, will in all probability fall for Kripa, who still loves Angad but refuses to say so! Prithvi might be the reason for Angad realizing his love for Kripa!

Kripa turns into a Star - Yeah, this is a straight rip off from the movie Taal! Kripa will turn into a singing sensation, and give the royal thumbs down to Angad, who will lose his stardom following his broken heart!

.....................Can't use my imagination further, since the serial has just began, if it was a normal serial from a normal Production House, then I could have predicted the end by saying that Angad and Kripa will get together after many trials and tribulations or that Prithvi and Kripa would have got married and given the boo-boo to Angad, but since it is dear Ms. Kapoor's brain-child, one can never say what might happen😉

Cheers,

CF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
 i think u should be the director Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
mrids thumbnail
Wow. you can give ekta a good run for her money. that was amazing. I think ms kapoor can need not fear if she does not know what to do with any of her serials. she just needs to check out IF and zoom, her serials are back on track.
xoneha thumbnail

😃They better get together at the end.

Angad and Kripa forever

But, knowing Ekta..Kripa will get married to Angad, get pregnant get in a car accident have a miscarriage and die. Yep, that's Ekta😉

*~puja~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoneha

But, knowing Ekta..Kripa will get married to Angad, get pregnant get in a car accident have a miscarriage and die. Yep, that's Ekta😉

😆hope that never happens... that would totally ruin it... 🤢

great predictations, thats probably what is gonna happen, at least its a little different from the norm

ame_rican_desi thumbnail
In her series, two love each other deeply, (first of all relalizes too late),  but for some reason, emotions, society, ego etc... can not be together and ends up marrying someone else so on and so forth. This is Ekta, how the hell can you marry someone when u don't love that person, she need to get a LIFE.
ame_rican_desi thumbnail
and one more thing, the beginng of the story it seems to be "Maine pyar kiya" then IF they get together and Kirpa is gonna be a singer and then the story will lead to Jealous, so i'm guessing, "Abhimaan" which started amitji and jayaji. What say?
anonmember thumbnail

Great analysis. I think Prithvi will play an important role in Kripa's ticket to stardom. His character seems similar to Anil's character in Taal. I don't know if he'll have the same happy-go-lucky character though. But Prithvi sure will try to bring more happiness in her life after Angad leaves her devastated.