Gulaal

Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117 - Page 7

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
reva calls PB n asks why kesar did not come to meet her..even yogesh asked abt him n he saw kesar with his friends...PB says that she will send kesar to her house...pooba all exicted n thinks that gulaal n kesar will come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi usko jo kafi dino se EDT se gayab thi aur jisse mai baat nahi kar rahi hun  😔
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enchanted23

Actually i have a request Ramya can you write your post w/o Talli fo example " just and then walks in some...ahh..ya..Kesu is putting on his shirst because of invasion of his privacy and then he is handed over nimbu pani with request to see MB" something like this..." ðŸ˜‰

Aditi🤣I love your idea and kya yaar agar Gullu nimbu paani lekar aati tho kya jaata.
awww lekin Ramya ne likh diya.so sad Ramya.we are there for you.We understand your pain.no maar only hugs🤗
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

I am starting...

Gulaal comes down from kesars room n sees dushy...

dushy asks aagayaa kesar...she nodes her head saying yes n is abt to leave when dushy says issi ka darr tha mujhe gulaal...she stops...he says khadam bhehekne lage hai kesar ji ke...paav se lagke jo kheechad aaya hai ghar mein...woh toh saaf hojaayega...par mujhe darr hai ki kahi apni zindagi pe koi aisa dhaag na lagaale...jisse dhona mushkil hojaaye...n he leaves from there...

MR21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enchanted23

Actually i have a request Ramya can you write your post w/o Talli fo example " just and then walks in some...ahh..ya..Kesu is putting on his shirst because of invasion of his privacy and then he is handed over nimbu pani with request to see MB" something like this..." ðŸ˜‰

Aditi...u r late dear...meine apni essay on talli scene already likhdiya hai...so better luck next time...ab geeshu ke talli ki daraavani gifs ke liye toh ithna toh likhna toh bhantha hai😉
but dont worry mein bhi talli ki part se pehle "Warning " lagaa doongi for you...

prachurya thumbnail

reva calls PB n asks why kesar did not come to meet her..even yogesh asked abt him n he saw kesar with his friends...PB says that she will send kesar to her house...pooba all exicted n thinks that gulaal n kesar will come...

I seriously never understood Yogesh after the leap
I am back!
Hi Srushti, hope u feel better now!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachurya

I seriously never understood Yogesh after the leap
I am back!
Hi Srushti, hope u feel better now!

Post leap Yogesh,Raman and Alien Panba were the worst characters in that show.no depth at all.

itni jaldi khana khaa liya😊
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am starting...

Gulaal comes down from kesars room n sees dushy...dushy asks aagayaa kesar...she nodes her head saying yes n is abt to leave when dushy says issi ka darr tha mujhe gulaal...she stops...he says khadam bhehekne lage hai kesar ji ke...paav se lagke jo kheechad aaya hai ghar mein...woh toh saaf hojaayega...par mujhe darr hai ki kahi apni zindagi pe koi aisa dhaag na lagaale...jisse dhona mushkil hojaaye...n he leaves from there...

Dushty ko surf excel ka add dekhna chahiye..DHAAG ACHE HAI..😳😳

MR21 thumbnail
Warning:

kesar comes to his room after having a shower n he is thinking abt the last night convo with gulaal...n he is still in that drowsy feeling...talli comes n asks where was he...next scene i cant write...but kesar informs talli that he is grownup n she cannot come to his room without asking...she asks how is his health now...he says why...what happened to me...she says that gulaal told me that ur health is not good from the last night...he is bit shocked n she says that gulaal send this neemboo paani for you n gulaal said that u will be okay after drinking this...