India-Forums

Navya
Navya

wats wrong?????????/

rash18 Newbie
rash18
rash18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
now i know tht most of u luvd yesterday's episode, but i cant really help it since every1 has a rite to voice their opinions! (dont they?) so here are a few weak points tht i wud lyk 2 draw yr attention to  frm yesterday's episode:-

1. I really fail 2 understand wats gone wrong wid Anantika Sahir (the writer) coz she has been abysmally reducing the dignity of anant n navya's characters frm the past so many episodes, i.e. navya could have easily told anant tht he wasnt invited to spare him the embarrasment, anger n disappointment tht he'll go thru jst in case he cums 2 know of it!!! anant on the other hand not only bcums insecure about his lady love, but also loses his individuality, moral grounds n wat not by drinking!!! i mean, jst coz navya's boss was sort of okay wid the fact taking it 4 granted tht anant does not drink, tht definitely doesnt form the reason enough 4 him 2 gulp down 2 glasses (coz there is sumwat a manouevre of evn doing so!!!!)
this clearly shows the complex tht anant has regarding the fact tht he is not as modern as every1 else is thnx to the shackles of his mental asylum-like home!!!! n also tht he is so unsure of himself n his personality (also bout his lady love 4 tht matter) n ashamed of it too!!!! navya sumwhere or the other favours amar sir more thn him which aggravates his paranoidity evn more so much so tht he doesnt think of his family also b4 drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. wat harm wud hv been done if we were given sum better anya scenes than tht oh-so-unromantic dance (however anya feeding each other were quite cute) i mean cmon, nobody is interested in the happily-ever-after fairytale romance!!! where r those shots of a voice (like anant's) sending shivers down ths spine, the adrenaline rush, the prolonged lovestruck moments, etc. etc. i get a feeling as if anant has been castrated!!!!!!!!

3. i found sharmishtha luking quite pretty (sans the sternness of the office) but amar's coat was a dismal sight!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.anant's rajesh khanna act was cute in the beginning but towards the end it bcame monotonous, overdone, irksome, artifical, surfacey n god knows wat not!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetiesaumya-SaraAnushka2121

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Everyone here is pissed of this things dear dont get angry just keep patience we cant do nothing other than that

Edited by -Sara - 21 December 2011 at 1:43am
rash18 Newbie
rash18
rash18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ya thts true bt this is heights!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top