Rules & Announcements

Homepage Flash Animation Ideas WANTED (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I log on I-F ATLEAST 4-5 times each day.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Homepage Flash Animation Ideas WANTED (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

I log on I-F ATLEAST 4-5 times each day.Embarrassed

well...i log on a lotta times...and talk way too much..and thats how i have 1000 posts in a month

Khushi333

Khushi333

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Vijay, why JASSI J K N only? or are you interested in using Kareena Kareena Characters as well? .....i am new to this..so dont mind.

ruta

Goldie

ruta

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

1 million!!!!!!!ConfusedConfused..........thats gr8 vijay.....congratsClap

i liked rouble's and rabeea's idea....nisha's was nice too!!!here's mine.......sorry if its sounds silly!!

okay...........we can start with pooja saying lights, camera,action and then armaan, jassi and purab dancing to the tunes of it's the time to disco only we can modify it to "it's the time to I-F"

and then probably disha and DK coming with "looking for regular updates of your fave soaps?...well, you've come to the best place..........welcome to I-F."

and then...Kareena saying" for regular updates,member interaction,thoughtful discussions, debates and every little tit bit of your fave telly stars...........come to the best in busineess.......India Forums.....kay bolta?

and then sujal and kashish coming with"beware:this forum is addictive."

and then abhijeet dropping down singing"rok sako to roklo" 

cheers!!!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

1 million!!!!!!!ConfusedConfused..........thats gr8 vijay.....congratsClap

i liked rouble's and rabeea's idea....nisha's was nice too!!!here's mine.......sorry if its sounds silly!!

okay...........we can start with pooja saying lights, camera,action and then armaan, jassi and purab dancing to the tunes of it's the time to disco only we can modify it to "it's the time to I-F"

and then probably disha and DK coming with "looking for regular updates of your fave soaps?...well, you've come to the best place..........welcome to I-F."

and then...Kareena saying" for regular updates,member interaction,thoughtful discussions, debates and every little tit bit of your fave telly stars...........come to the best in busineess.......India Forums.....kay bolta?

and then sujal and kashish coming with"beware:this forum is addictive."

and then abhijeet dropping down singing"rok sako to roklo" 

cheers!!!

Copy cat!Angry

LOLv

dkaddict jr

Groupbie

dkaddict jr

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

those r great ideas everyone! i must say...some real creativity is begining 2 appear! keep it up guys! and crazyaboutpurab....dats a great idea!!! i was just about to post somthing similar...but i guess u saved me the time and typing! BTW...love the DK n Disha idea...but mayb it could be modified a lil (plz....no hard feelings guys!)...something more DK-ish...my name says it all! lol...my brain malfunctions if I don't eat anything in every 2 hrs...LOL...so I can't think of nything at the moment...maybe after dinner! lol...hey all u dkaddicts out there...listening?   lol!  great opening ideas by everyone!

keep it up,
luv ya loads
byes
tc

Edited by dkaddict jr - 07 April 2005 at 9:08pm

shikdumGAL

shikdumGAL

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

aww...too many good ideas...espceially rouble, rabeeak, n' nish...

oops i haven't got any creative brain........for dialouges! dont laugh at my ideas..as i m no good at hindi...........

but lemme...give u some phrases n' if u like u can add them in sentence or just use it alone or neither! lolz jk..

-  "Chak De Phatte" (by Jassi in JJKN)

-  "my my my.......irresistible India Forum!" (by Vedant in TD) (you can also use tempting instead of irresistible)

-  Introduction by Pooja......... "mein pooji-paaji aur Vijay-paaji welcome u to IF" (YMLH, lolz.....i dont really know wat PAAJI means...so dont sense me wrong!)

-  (KUSUM) oops..i dont see it anymore..hmmm...wat about showing a cellphone in Garv, Kumud, or Kshitij's hand n' zoom onto the screen saying a message being sent by either three of them "dont forget to check fresh updates in IF!"

-  ek pariwar, ek hi halat, ek jivan, wahi hamara ek IF! (lolz...dont laugh...i meant EK as same...like same family, same situations, same life, is seen only at IF)

wat now? now post urs!LOL

SUJAL KASHISH

Groupbie

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top