Rules & Announcements

Homepage Flash Animation Ideas WANTED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ummmmmmm...maybe you could also have Abhijeet Sawant (the Indian Idol) pop in and say something (or even sing if possible).  Maybe he could sing "Rok sako to roke lo" Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Homepage Flash Animation Ideas WANTED (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hey all,

You all need to make a complete detailed storyline for the flash animation not just a brief idea as that is something I would be forwarding to the designer.

Cheers,

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Well Vijay ur ideas is great!,

y don't u reverse the idea, like welcome to IF, then all those update, pics, latest news, view, review, hot gossips, coming in like u the window screen saver, and then u bring in the shows we have,

I think we have all the poplar shows, and if we don't even tell them with pics it will be ok.

aur agar if have to show the serials, then after every update thing, u can show a pic,
it will be like
update
"pic"
pictures
"pic"
Latest news
"pic"
and so on!
so its a mixture,
and then u can say Rak sako tu rok lo
and then a red warning!...Beware.....
and just for fun, put two options "want to give it a try!"...."na never mind"  and if they chose the second one u can splash a ballon or somthing

no don't do the last part its really rude!

just my thought....Agye aap ki marzi!

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

ummmmmmm...maybe you could also have Abhijeet Sawant (the Indian Idol) pop in and say something (or even sing if possible).  Maybe he could sing "Rok sako to roke lo" Big smile

Yeah!!Nice idea Anju!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

alien_visitor

alien_visitor

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

I have a doubt.

If u have all these images as u hv said will the page take time to load? if it does then many cant open.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Well the animation will be made in Flash and should not be more then 200KB and will load after the page is loaded so if you do not want to view the animation you can surely move to the other sections.

Moreover it will be much like a system where we will not be showing the animation to the members more then 5 times and if they want to view the animation again they can certainly do it through a link. This will save us precious bandwidth and also help the user in faster loading of the homepage.

I am just waiting for the right script/storyline for the homepage flash animation but I have not yet got an exciting one yet Cry.

So this is why I am asking you all to help me out.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

hey vijay...

mostly I'm in Tumhari Disha forum..

I was thinking of making a small flash movie/banner in my homepage www.tumharidisha.us and make a link to india-forum .. like.. Ek Tha Dushyant.. Ek Thi Disha... what happened to them?? visit India-forum.com for detail.. kind of line.. so.. dunno if this will give some ideas..

~memsaab

rouble

rouble

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

i have a idea.....i don't know if it'll help but here it is:

armaan and purab come in and sing jassi jaisi koi nahin. then jassi comes and says are budhu India Forums jaisa koi nahi.

then may be sujal and kashish come and say IF jaisa kahin nahi hoga.

Then tulsi and Mihir come and say something like IF ka bhi roop badla hai (like their song rishto ke bhi roop badalte hain)

at the end all of them come together hand in hand and say "hum sabki kahani ap yahan pa sakte hain" and then may be  vijay comes in and says "India Forums - Beware this forum is addictive, login at ur own risk"

just an  idea!

Edited by rouble - 04 April 2005 at 10:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top