Aadat or Bimari ... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I want to know her name and her real name in life.
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think hansraj said hiral madam sirf imported wala juice peeti hai.. i kept rewinding n making sure its hiral heheheheh😆
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu list is way cool ðŸ˜Ž

I don't know bimari or aadat ðŸ¤” You guys can explain later. Yeah I love the mom, she cracked me up every time she appeared on screen.

Interesting prediction you've got.

Did you see all 7 promos & spotlight video which was over 5 min ?
In all that they showed, Daddu has son , I think he has a small shop, his wife helps him. Their son, Shikar , who is grand son for Daddu (obviously) is in USA studying and will return soon. This is what the parents were talking about.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ ritu: thanks a bunch for the name!!   Hiral !!!  

@ Athi: ok so Shikhar is Daddu's grandson?  interesting!  hehehe...poor Harmony...going to be very sticky situation soon. she'll have to drop her aadat and bimari and get serious soon. whenever men appear on the scene, there'll be tears before bed time.

Thanks ritu. Hiral madam. What does the word hiral mean? So are you changing your username locmn?
..Anusha.. thumbnail
^^ yep. changed .   I'm Hiral madame now...at least on I-F.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=]

@ Athi: ok so Shikhar is Daddu's grandson?  interesting!  hehehe...poor Harmony...going to be very sticky situation soon. she'll have to drop her aadat and bimari and get serious soon. whenever men appear on the scene, there'll be tears before bed time.

[/QUOTE]

What tears ðŸ˜² No I wanna laugh some more. Hope it doesn't get serious that soon. Well channel is promoting as comedy show, so I'm assuming they won't ever drag the tear filled scenes ðŸ¤”
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe..now m thinkink to change my user name too to harshii... i love this character...hehehehehe
I dont like the name hiral. But hiral madam sounds funny. harmony is nice name.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
^^ well if there are no tears, I'll be really very pleased.  but let's see how far this show will continue in this slightly 'heightened reality' mode. will they tackle the Modi family's sudden downfall lightly? well if they do, it will be a clever feat. I hear this show is based on a Korean drama but I don't know how far they can keep it relevant to Hindi.