Posted: 12 years ago
lovinnn nihan..😊

kittu and wahi roks.love dem:)
M luvin nihan scenes to da core! Rohan never fails to make me smile! Hs sense f humour s supa awesum! πŸ˜› i luvd dat nodles scene! It was da highlite f da epi! Da way kw n kitu patroyd dat scene was superb! πŸ‘ Thanx 4 da post! . . . .
nice post...

i love watching nihan scenes and yesterday's episode was fabbb...

i just love the way how rohan made fun of nidhi 'problem'

it was so funny...i just love karan wahi as rohan😳
I am loving Nihan scenes as I know they would pave the way eventually for AshNi scenes...πŸ˜›
i love kw and kritika together
their chemistry is awesomee
I'm toh loving Karan-Kittu's chemistry <333

Both are looking damn cute together & it's really fun to watch them on screen 😳 everyday I just wait for Rohan & NiHan scenes!!

yesterday their maggie scene was so cutee also the "kuch na karne jaana" was adorable 😳

Really loving them together...hope to see more NiHan scenes in the future
Really yaar nihan is growing cuter n cuter scene by scene . I n lukin every scene of them de are irresistible . Luv u karan wahi muah .
Glad so many ppl r liking nihan πŸ˜Š 

ysday also i like that after getting so much gussa from nidhi , rohan wanted to help her n went hospital to clear her n ashu MU ..this is called true friend πŸ‘
n nidhi also missed him at home ..checking his room ..as if she is also used to of him πŸ˜† n at d end thought abt him n realised that he wont say lie to her .😊
Nyc postπŸ‘
evn i luv der comic scenes n der chemistry😳
Love KW and KK together!