Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

I feel

ntsindia Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I somewhat feel that one or more of the writers who participated in SSBN is now working with iss pyar ko kya nam doom. I feel a similar touch of story line in that serial also.  Don't know nowadays i feel, that show is more interesting in a manner they manage the very intensive incidents with light heated and quick method. That was the speciality of our SSBN. They brilliantly managed the comedy tragedy mixing and made our mind cool always. Now that show uses that method. While SSBN slipped into the dragging tragedy mode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshi Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
  Throwing  the  DIL   out  of  the   house    seems  to  be  another   track   that  is   the  flavour   of  the  season.Such   track  is  running  in  two  other   serials   one  each  in   ndtv  imagine  and   zee  tv.   i   saw   them   by   chance   and   found   that   for  instance   in   that    lovely   wala  serial   a   LOC    being   drawn   and  family   members   being  restricted   from   communicating   with   the   main leads   and   how   lovely  is  trying  to  win  over  her  in laws, uffo   same   same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
u r correct yaar.. i always notice that thing.. many of the seirals show the similar style of tracks.. i mean they follow the strory line as a trend... its good to know that latest trend is throwing the DIL out of the house.. LOLyah.. once i watched the SNS - when they threw Rashi out of the home, i thought it is going to be happened with Rohini in SSBN. What mota bhabhi of Kokila feels - she was telling "beti jaise pyar kiya tha mei use...phir bhi itna bada dhoka.." - Ayi also is going to feel the same.  Lets hope for the best!!!Wink

Edited by ntsindia - 22 December 2011 at 1:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top