Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
god, Akash puts me to sleep! I don't even understand why the CVs show him in every episode!!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I was attracted to this show because of manveer so I will not watch any akash moniya scenes - only if is ti the betterment of manveer
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
huh? r these two episodes gonna happen tomrrow n on friday? i hope we have uday n manyata scenes... plz dont want akash!!!
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.something of written happened...like moniya playing with curtains..but many plots didn't happened..hope cv's kii  bhudii laut aayi and they...thought to change the track...hope so...
Akash-Moniya just doesn't work 😵
JAAGO! CVs JAAGO! 
-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MONIYA'S CHAWL FRIENDS ARE SOO IRRITATING. I MEAN DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT MONIYA IS NOW MANYATA, BUT THEY STILL TRY TO PUT AKASH AND MONIYA BACK TOGETHER . SOOO IRRITATING.😡

I MEAN WHAT TYPE OF FRIENDS ARE THEY INSTEAD OF HELPING MANYATA SETTLE AND UDJUST IN HER NEW LIFE THEY ACTUALLY WANT HER TO LEAVE HER FAMILY AGAIN AND UDAY.👎🏼

IF THEY KEEP DOING THAT IT IS GOIN TO TAKE EVEN LONGER FOR UDAY AND MANYATA TO BECOME FRIENDS AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER WOULD TAKE FOREVER.PLUS I WATCH THIS SHOW JUST FOR MANVEER AND IF THOSE SO CALLED FRIENDS OF MONIYA DON'T STOP ACTING WIERD THE SHOW IS GOIN TO LOSE ALOT OF VIEWERS.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
New synopsis has been updated on main post. The new synopsis talks about Akash scenes with Moniya's friends along with sibling clash and Komal-Manyata scene.
anamekaganguli thumbnail
I DONT LIKE THIS POST...EVERYWHERE ONLY AKAASH IS THEIR...ONCE THER IS NO NAME OF UDAY AND MAYATA...I JUS HATE VERY MUCH THIS AKASH .PLZ CVS SHOW SOME MANVEER SCENE ...PLZZZ...I BEG U 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Well i am not impressed..Why are they showing Akash wallowing in self-pity ?😕 He sacrificed her away when he had the chance..Ab Devdaas banke kya faida ...

The sisters catfight and maa-beti bonding is the only silver lining in today's epi I guess..Just to make my day they can add in an excercise or a just out of shower scene of UV 😛
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i agree they are giving Akash a lot of screen space.. where as they cud have shown us more of Monia antics...some more funny moments...Vijay's funny comments!! Some bonding moments... and the royal people starting to see her way of thinking and admire her more!! U know , stuff like that!!

And of course.. ManVeer!!!