Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Weekly Synopsis More Added 22/12 *Spoiler* - Page 3

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Shruti thxs for sharing πŸ€— hope this Akash-Moniya saga will end soon so that the story can move ahead.  CVs are are really becoming ardent with Akash-Moniya romance as if they have decided to continue with it and torture their viewers.  CVs in case you have brain utilize it in a properly manner so that you guys don't have to pack up soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
So no ManVeer scenes today  ..on top of that we hv Akash-Manyata boring silent love talk πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Well only the whole morning part looks funny and interesting πŸ˜› ..rest without ManVeer scenes ,episode looks a bit boring
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Akash and Monya πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Seriously the chemistry is zilch there..who are the creatives trying to kid...Their so called romance is so bland 😑...and why is UV not in the episode πŸ˜’ 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
akash is a sweet person... and he does love moniya and care for her happiness bt theres jus not tht spark between them... moniya n UV r a more interesting jodi... as both r very similar yt dif...an interesting pair 2 c...
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so we might get to see father and daughter bondingπŸ˜›
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i wud like 2 c the bonding happen bt nt becos sum1 tld him 2...bt out of free will...out of the love he had 4 the daughter...i understand moniya isnt exactly hw they thrt she wud b, bt tht doesnt mean they treat her like an animal... brij is always sayin "she is junglee she aint my daughter blah blah blah" its nt a nice thing 2 say.. he needs 2 think abt wt he says b4 he tries gtin moniya 2 change her talking habits...LOL
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamyjennice

hiii...guys go and read the episode updates on set india DEK forum and see ...they havent aired the episodes which originally had to be aired on the 19 and 20 dec...the update were majorly of aakash manyata and chinky monkey scenes...thank god...i think cvs have heard us...acc to updates there were no uv scenes...but aired ones were diff...guess finally edited ,,,,,,,,,,wowπŸ˜†

You are a life saver :) Even i think there will be more UV scene😊, but will find out today.

Honestly, I feel like CV's are reading our comments, and therefore we were able to see UV's soft side as well and not only evil (which is usually the case for evil part of the character)

Thanks Shruti

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like this Akash
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

I don't like this Akash

same hereOuch
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww! then let's give each other a hug πŸ€— 

these two days we saw less of akash with maanyata...i hope the phone call gets disturbed...i dont want to see that scene...😭 😭