Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle662shrarrtiasyadadawassup28kripsy-Swetha-Naina007Yuvika_15pinkss..yajnaseni..prc_fan1...Binny...princess_xainiarrylineminizzjyoti06-BolNaHalke-minuuadventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*nyctophiliaDebolina.Sofna-Fatima--Priya01-Araina--AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DEK Weekly Synopsis More Added 22/12 *Spoiler*" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Nooo :(
Hopefully that phone call ends things between them once and for all.
And Im glad to know Manyata found a friend in Unnati.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I don't understand that why are the creatives hell bent on shoving Aakash and Maanyata's crap with him down our throats. Don't they just get it? The audience has REJECTED Aakash and Maanyata.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie4lifetwinkle662lamz325akshaayaniniiMulan08wassup28Naina007saaniakhSidNeeti-fanpinkss..yajnaseni..arrylinelakshyasss.AbhIyalicious.prc_fan1TINA!reeha...kKai.ZaYaHolicSofnaDJ..nyctophilia_Invincible_-AriaNe--Moni--Priya01_Poulomi_

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
is this the update of what will happen now...i mean brief shell case of this week...
nooo..chicky dicky hate them

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I don't understand that why are the creatives hell bent on shoving Aakash and Maanyata's crap with him down our throats. Don't they just get it? The audience has REJECTED Aakash and Maanyata.
Smilei am feeling to sleepSleepyafter reading only akaash...i wanted atleast uday should have been thereAngrybut cv's...TORTURE akaash and her chawl friends are too much for me  now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaMulan08

AraBearxx

IF-Sizzlerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
PC agree with you!!!
Nidha aaargghh I hate them!

I am so skipping this week!

AraBearxx

IF-Sizzlerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
YOu know what if they keep on "shoving Akash down our theoaths" I think I better say GOODBYE!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325akshaayalakshyasss-AriaNe-_Poulomi_

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
the line romantic silence between them is hurting me again and again...aghh why i started watching this show where cv's listen to themselves only...
now i am liking moniya with uday...but if manash track is to come up sorry bhai i would leave then...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaneharaizada-AriaNe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top