Afsar Bitiya

Do you like krishna/pintu Jodi? VOTE!

Poll Question: Do you like krishna and pintu as a couple?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [81.82%]
10 [18.18%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys I know this show is new, but as a loyal zee tv fan I always end up loving the on screen couples cuz they look so cute together
Like...
Dev-radikha
Manav-archana
Karan-abha
And so on,

But for this show I'm not liking them! I know personality is a huge factor which will play out itself later, but just from their looks I'm saying, I don't like the Jodi!
Kinshuk is too good looking for Krishna, no offense, not trying to hurt anyone,
I just don't feel like she will be able to attract the lead in the love and all way

Your thoughts?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99ParulRatiShivi-Jafrina--Nirvana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you like krishna/pintu Jodi? VOTE!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i agree that kinshuk and the girl do not look good together...lol..its funny but there a total mismatch...hopefully the chemistry will build and we as the audience will start to enjoy them together...but so far its a no for me...i actually found it a bit strange that out of the lot of girls in the tempo he talked to krishna...no offence...but i did not enjoy them together...would love to hear what you folks are feeling...

simidhillon89Kittya_Cullen-Jafrina--Nirvana-

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

i agree that kinshuk and the girl do not look good together...lol..its funny but there a total mismatch...hopefully the chemistry will build and we as the audience will start to enjoy them together...but so far its a no for me...i actually found it a bit strange that out of the lot of girls in the tempo he talked to krishna...no offence...but i did not enjoy them together...would love to hear what you folks are feeling...

I agree! I think the other girls shown were better looking then her.
I didn't want to post this at first thinking others might call it bashing,
But I think the creatives are a bit too ahead of themselves, trying to show maybe that physical features shouldn't matter in love?
As far as real live goes, I doubt a guy like pintu who is obviously into fashion and looking good would ever choose a bookworm, that too less attractive too be his life partner

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I Like them Kinshuk always suit tan Girl and personnally i think Mitli is good looking :) that's my POV

randomperson123HoneySuckle-Nirvana-moniluvskinshuk

SportsFreak

SportsFreak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i really like them.. Krishina is actually good looking. I agree that she is not stunning but she really does know how to act and i will rather have her than a stunning lead who can't act to save her life

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaSNTLSNimmi.nidzlovekinrulHoneySuckleKittya_Cullen-BaRul-ParAz--Nirvana-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I agree wid Sirul n Sonjogl(Sorry Don't know ur real name ) . Mitali may not b Stunning but She is a Veryy Good actor n She is matching wid Kinshuk as a pair . Atleast I m liking them . 

I aggree tht Kinshuk is 2 good looking n Handsome Embarrassed (Touchwood ) but dis guy is a chemistry Magnet n a Brilliant n awosome Actor who knows how 2 set a chemistry wid every gal n other actors n costars . He is expert in tht . So I m liking Kinshuk n Mitali . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckleKittya_Cullen-BaRul-ParAz--Nirvana-Prishna_DBPS

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

I agree wid Sirul n Sonjogl(Sorry Don't know ur real name ) . Mitali may not b Stunning but She is a Veryy Good actor n She is matching wid Kinshuk as a pair . Atleast I m liking them . 

I aggree tht Kinshuk is 2 good looking n Handsome Embarrassed (Touchwood ) but dis guy is a chemistry Magnet n a Brilliant n awosome Actor who knows how 2 set a chemistry wid every gal n other actors n costars . He is expert in tht . So I m liking Kinshuk n Mitali . 
Jaan AngryAngryAngry It's Siham u didnt recogonized me CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrulmoniluvskinshuk

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I agree that Kinshuk is super hansome Day Dreaming...nicer than Mitali in looks,but truly Mitali isn't that bad.She is pretty and her acting looks good and promising.I'm sure she'll do well and their chemistry would be mind-blowing. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karolbaghviewerKittya_Cullenmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.