Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Narrating the Ashu Nidhi love story (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Ash ... lovely post ... very well put out... the scenes n situations we wanna see..!! Inshallah..hope in coming days we do get to see them... coz its time to.. take this show n the story.. AHEAD!! <3

Jyoo.. mumma ...Hug so happy to see u here..! And well said.. sunmeera has been hiding her writing skills sumwhere in the attic... guess.. McSexy Doc.. managed to dig it out..!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidaffodil81jyoti06sun29yanks28

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Ashutosh is a very intense brooding character hence when he falls in love it has to be manifested via passion and obsession just like his craze for the house'.Ashuotsh can never have platonic feelings for a girl ..that unjustifes his character..just like jealousy comes naturally so does passion and possessiveness'.and therein lies the romance'.

When you narrate a love story the central plot should be the protagonists'.and their progression towards the deep feeling of love and respect 'and for that we need to have them together not in two different worlds'..they need to start discovering each other their strengths faults and falling deeper in love..that cannot happen overnight 'it is indeed a process but both emotional and physical'.others characters are part of the plot'the plot can never be part of the character development.

Awesome post, Sunmeera!!! well done!!

I agree absolutely with what you said and especially the bold parts..

Ashutosh is a complex man because of his past, the love he has for his baba was like adoration, gratitude and respect rolled in one.. His obsession as you say for the house is intense like his character… he makes no bones that he wants the house and he's ready to go to any lengths to get it, while staying within the legal boundaries. The love that he's experiencing for Nidhi is a new emotion for him, and right now he's fighting it because he sees it as morally wrong and whatever else he maybe, he's a morally upright man. Possessiveness is another story, he's possessive about the house and hence he wants to get it.. ditto he's possessive about Nidhi, he's jealous of Rohan, but yet he's not being aggressive, he's passive. He's smoldering within, but bottling it up, like he bottles all emotions within him. Very rarely do we see an emotional outburst from the calm, poised Ashu (once when he narrates the story of the house and baba to Nidhi, you can see the suppressed anger and helplessness and then when he admits his feelings for Nidhi to Armaan, the rainy night).. I'm not bringing up his professional outbursts her because they're not relevant, only to his character that demands perfection and dedication to work.

Naturally, a person who bottles up so much is bound to feel a hundred times more passion, and he gets no chance to express it. His love for Nidhi is building up, with Armaan's goading he musters up some courage to confess, only to have his hopes dashed and now Rohan appears to add salt to the injury. Right now, Ashu is like a wounded animal.. too much hurt, too much backlash, guilt, failure, misery, jealousy and above all this maddening passion and love that try as he might cannot get rid of… and he should react like a wounded animal would.. calm on the outside, as long as you don't approach it, but get any nearer, prod it an probe it and it springs on you with all the fury and rage and devours anyone who exacerbates its pain!! And with Mallu that's waiting to happen, I think.

As far as AshNi goes, I agree, the physicality is as much part of their love as the emotions. As Yanks very rightly pointed out, their feelings are there but they need to be examined.. why they fell in love with each other is as important as the how. And this part could still be explored in the story. Yes, they're already in love, what's done is done..you're right, Tanu. no use in dwelling over that. But there are so many layers to them.. both of them. Ashu as well as Nidhi. They're nowhere close to understanding each other. And that I believe would be the process that MB talks about. When the evolution of their love is complete, together with the physicality, the romance, the subtlety, the understanding, they will be so in sync with each other, so attuned to each other's thoughts and desires that they would function as one unit. I believe this is what true love is all about. And the attraction would be part of this.. the overwhelming need, desire, passion, longing can be satisfied to some extent with a shared knowing look, a glance, a subtle nuance, a careless touch, a gesture.. but the CVs have shown us so much hidden angst and hunger in these two that subtlety will no longer be satisfactory. Yanks you said it so well.. If she is the water, he is the fire,.. they are opposites and their coming together has to be fierce like opposites. 

So while I agree that subtle romance would be enough for now with them trying to explore this thing between them and allow it to grow to greater depths and more layers of feeling, I still feel that knowing their personalities, especially Ashu's and their hunger and need for each other, just eyelocks would not justify the intensity of their feelings (although that is enough to scorch the screen and have me panting)

yanks you mentioned Mr Rochester.. I would agree and say their love is like Kate's and Heathcliff's in Wuthering Heights… all-consuming, all-pervading, overshadowing everything else except the powerful NEED.. the inexhaustible HUNGER that we see in the way they look at each other. That they do not exist without the other, that each of them is only a shell functioning without a soul in the absence of the other. This is the height that their LOVE should reach..

Tanu.. you said it beautifully.. the PROCESS

a) The budding, the flowering

2) The admission 

And I would add

c) The growth and the progression

For I believe the falling in love process can never truly END.. it continues like a never-ending story, for you find more and more things to love about your beloved, you discover newer dimensions to them, newer facets, you share new experiences together and therein also share each other's actions and reactions to them, you are bound together by moments that you share.. And Ashu and Nidhi are already tied together in this way..We see it in the flashbacks they experience. But once their love grows and deepens they will share many more such cherished moments and think of them with joy, for love is another meaning for profound joy.. agony and ecstasy rolled in one. And I want them to share ecstasy now.. enough of the agony...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evavasanthi16AbhiAni-Deepzz-daffodil81jyoti06rabzonedgeshalisun29LimitLessFanyanks28

rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
WOW POST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

thank you soo much ladiesHug...honestly it would not have been possible without the support i got from all of you...

and everyone...awesome pointers...we together can take KTLK to new heights ...cvs ki kya zaroorat haiLOLLOL

@jyooHug...am soo glad to see you here

@ramo...my name is sajani but i was christened sunmeera in geet forum...it is a long storyLOLLOL

Edited by sun29 - 21 December 2011 at 3:47am

Armu4evaAbhiAnidaffodil81jyoti06rabzonedge

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Awesome post Saj Clap

Ashu-Nidhi story is indeed one of a kind romance . It has an  almost Victorian feel to it and I am a sucker for unconventional ones. MB with his immense talent brings subtlety and latent turmoil behind the character . Ashutosh lives up to his still waters run deep expression. He is so emotionally scarred , he is scared to take a chance and declare his feelings bravely to Nidhi. 

I love the fact that makers are taking their own sweet time showcasing how Nidhi and the circumstances are slowing crumbling the walls Ashutosh had erected to shield his heart from ever feeling any emotion again...

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 21 December 2011 at 3:50am

AbhiAnidaffodil81jyoti06shalisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

@deeps...i soo agreee and welcome to the forum HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-daffodil81shali

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Oh ... finally i got to know.. who sylvina is.. lolz...!! 

Good to see u here Deeps :)

@sunMeera... as the song goes.. 'dekha ek khwab to ye silsile hue' ;-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Deepzz-daffodil81shalisun29yanks28

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Would like to add some of the scenes I'd like to see.. in the evolution of their love, each doing things that would please the other.. Like Nidhi bringing flowers for Ashu that they showed already.. Would like to see Ashu doing little romantic things for Nidhi like
1. Eating noodles with her or even burger with extra cheese & mayonnaise
2. Just generally being goofy and letting down his hair.. like in the scene he sings or the one in which she pulls him to dance.. I want Ashu to explore his spontaneity and I'm sure being with Nidhi will bring this out in him.
3. Like Nidhi is eager to find out his likes (MM & HCK), Ashu trying to find out her likes and dislikes and then sending her little gifts.
4. They going for a movie or reading a book and then discussing it later... and the elements and differences in their personalities can be brought out beautifully by which parts appealed to each of them.
5. She listening to Ghazals or old music or borrowing stuff from him that he likes and trying to get into them.
6. They sharing professional moments together at Kotnis that would deepen their love and respect for each other (apart from reciting the Rja-titli story)
7. He doing little things for her family like taking care of baba when he's unwell or helping them out in crisis.
8. He being angry/ mad at some hurt done to her (and here I would like to see Mallu get her come-uppance)... scenes that would show his protectiveness (that's been lacking so far CVs)
9. General scenes of them in a crowd with others, secretly looking at each other and he saying things that only she'll understand and she blushing in the process!!
10. She trying to learn something from him or vice-versa (I dunno.. maybe to play chess?.. there's really nothing else they've shown about their trivial pursuits..)

Oh well, I can think of a lot more, par pehle itna toh dikha do CVs..!!! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16-Deepzz-daffodil81rabzonedgeshaliyanks28

Go to top