Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hola Peoples! Hug

I saw the show today and absolutely fell in love with it! I fell in love with Lakshmi, she's so freaking funny! And Arjun...well I've liked Sudeep Sahir for a while nowLOL But yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the upcoming episodes and seeing how these two get togetherLOL

Anyone else watching/enjoying the show?

The forum seems so empty Ouch

Cheers!
Naina

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jitesh.patelladdooAnshikaaayours4everanne_shirleyMairaKhan1180ayaniie-channatasha.princesLuvAbhiyaarjuhiBreak.The.Codekingofme-RohanMuskan-..Apz..Mehek25...Binny...-Seraphic-prc_fan1.SidraLadyDabanggshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone else feel this way?" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
me too wen i saw the first episode n the leads i thought the show seems kinda interesing. i like their pairing they look cute. i always wanted to see shraddha in a serial, wen i first saw her in shael's soniye hiriye music vid i thought she seems nice n she's pretty also Smile.. n i liked sudeep since the time of santaan... n lakshmi n arjun's first eye lock was really cute hehe n i like their background music as well Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26..Naina..LuvAbhiyaarjuhiBreak.The.Codekingofme

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
oh yh n one more thing i think this is the only show on life ok dats nice, all the other shows r boring...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Break.The.Codekingofme

garima22

IF-Sizzlerz

garima22

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
me 2...fell in love wid d show...intersetng one...i like him ven he plays role of raghu...in jab love hua

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river..Naina..Break.The.Codekingofmeprc_fan1

cute_sundara

cute_sundara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
meee too luv thi show its superup and rocking Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Break.The.Code

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Actually, Iam watching this show for Gurpreet aka Swati but Iam  really liking Laxmi too. Arjun is gudlooking. Lets see how this show will shape up. For now enjoying it.

..Naina..Break.The.Code

_Moona_

_Moona_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I m also luving the show Approve...itx just too good.And i like the pairing also they look cute together Smile...All other shows on LIFE OK is somewhat similar to other channel's shows but MLTAK is different n interesting.

..Naina..Break.The.Code

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Naina! I just started the show today and totally fell in love with it, especially Arjun's dialogue after Ms. Lutter Putter gave him the little lecture on sapne Embarrassed That totally showed how down to earth he is...he went to the best uni...got the best degree..but never learned that lesson!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Break.The.Code.Sidra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.