<3 CELEBRATIONS ON THE FARIA'S BIRTHDAY<3

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I am again up, ya its my side business of managing birthday threads…tu kya kero, mjhy bechari per reham nhi aya un teeno ko, kis ny kaha tha ek sath paida ho, abhi suja ki party ki utri nhi humrai aur ab the Great kahli k baday the great …….

Today is another special day for all of us, it birthday of my SS, no not at all short story soul sister as she call me that..

She is, smart she is witty she is impulse too, she is actually a mirror image of NUPUR per yaha us ko rajkumar nhi chaiy no way….lol

She is actually the person who told me that we can find more than friends here on such a non reliable virtual world…

I think 95% of IF is familiar with her…

She is none another…the grt kahli ki behan….a suja said the empty headed ki chairperson and as I once use to say Hitler…or romance aur eidi lautny wali…n above all the best concept giver so far I have had..no wonder why she doesn't writes

Its

Taliyaan…aur sath mein the K series ki galiyah, the M series…and the FIFA..n Hugss..

I know its one of the most special day of ur life….jo tum sab ko 1st se yaad dilayti hoon…

We all wish u a

Fari, ab tere bare me kya kahun?? kehne layak kuch hai kya?? 😳... okay, main try karti hun ... umm ... Faria is a very sweet nice and funloving girl ... she is a very nice friend and an awesome person ... she is just like my sister ...⭐️

Uff ... aur nahi please ... main aab aur jhut nahi bol sakti!!!

LOL 😆... jokes apart ... I knw, Faria is very famous person in I-F ... jahan bhi Mayur dekha, wohi pe pauch jati hai ... aur sabko request karti rehti hai romantic os k liye ... she has a pitara, full with lovely concepts ... her concepts are amazing and wonderful ... just like her.⭐️

She is an amazing person and an amazing friend with golden heart.⭐️

I wish you a Memorable, Happy and Prosperous Birthday.⭐️        

Okay, its an open secret right…..aaj ek paghal ka Birthday hai 😆…..do I need to say anything friends….oh come on, kaun nahi janta usko har ek MNians shikaar hai iske paghalpan ka😳….. iske kabhi na khatam hone wale demands OS,SS,FF ufff…..har occasion per ek OS aur jab occasion na ho to usper bhi OS, khud to paghal hai sabko paghal kar rakha hai….jitna isse professors parhayi karwate hai yeh uska badla humse likhwa kar leti hai😳…...iska bas chale to sabko writer bana kar khud akeli reader rahe….well isko writer banne ki zaroorat bhi kya hai comment hi OS se kam kya hota hai, hehe….itne pyar se demand karti hai to comment bhi km se kam nahi deti😆…and not to forget Fari Special Hug and her xoxo….what say paghal….sahi kaha na….ab itna tareef to banta hai kya kare Gang ke izzat ka sawal hai😳…..pure forum ko sir per uthakar ghumti ho kaun nahi jaanta tumhe ab hum aur kya kahe….bas itna kahenge ke yeh paghalpan kaayam rakhna, ab aadat parh chuka sabko….we actually can't do without your paghal panti….right Gang😊……!

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail

And here are ur birthday wisher form all of us, listen to them

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd-KHosXl3E&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6bbX3ppcg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKJKhkPk7U&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Suja special dance😆

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Faria'S Gifts

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BphJgcosh4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Woh aise mujhe chodkar kaise ja sakta hai…….nahi yeh sach nahi hosakta…tum sab jhut bol rahe ho na"…….a girl in her early twenties was mumbling while sobbing looking at the photo frame kept in the middle of their living room surrounded with flowers, incense sticks n a thick garland adorned  it.

"Nupur please sambhalo khudko…..tum aise karogi to kaise chalega….himmat se kaam lo"……..sam tried consoling her.

"Yeh tum keh rahe ho sam……tum jante ho na main usse kitna pyar"……but couldn't complete her sentence n tears rolled down her beautiful eyes.

Seeing her dear sister so vurnerable gunjan herself broke down in tears, but soon composed herself as she knew her sister needs her the most now.

Di please ab chup hojao…..zara dekho tumne apna kya haal bana liya hai…..agar jeeju tumhe aise dekhte to kya unhe accha lagta, woh tumhe humesha khush dekhna chahte hai na bolo…….listening gunjan she cried even harder, gunjan immediately took her in a hug and rubbed her back to make her calm.

Nupur dear please aise mat ro, we all r here with u………said Dia hugging her from the other side.

Okk now girls time to take dinner…….aaj pura din Nupur ne kuch nahi khaya hai, benji mentioned.

Mujhe bhook nahi hai, protested nupur still sobbing.

Di, agar jeeju hote to kya tum mana karti…..meri khatir please di maan jao….Gunjan mujhe nahi khana please.

Nupur zid mat karo dekho it will effect ur health dear please thora se khalo……humari nahi to mayank ki khatir, warna usse lagega ke who nahi hai to humne tumhara khayal nahi rakha.

Ha nupur please mayank ki khatir……benji n dia said in chorus.

Agar usse meri itni hi fikar hoti to mujhe yun akele chod kar nahi jata, usne ek baar bhi nahi socha mujh par kya beetegi, saying soo she cried louder, tears strimming down her eyes making her cheeks n gunjan's shoulders wet.

All were trying hard to console her but were failing miserably.

Tum sab jao, mujhe kuch der akele chod do please, nupur requested.

Aise kaise akele chod do, chodne ke liye thori na haath pakda tha, a familiar voice interrupted them, all turned in the direction of the voice to see the ever handsome, dashing, charming Mr. Sharma standing at the entrance of their home, sweet home flashing his dimples to the gang.

All were relieved to see him as its only him who can pacify nupur.

Accha hua tum agaye dude, ab sambhalo apni biwi ko hum to samjhakar thak gaye par yeh hai ki sunti hi nahi……complained sam.

Sam tum thori der chup nahi reh sakte, glared gunjan, jeeju ab aap hi samjhao na di ne subah se kuch bhi nahi khaya, gesturing through her eyes gunjan asked mayank to console her.

Nodding, mayank took steps towards the queen of his heart, making himself comfortable beside her on the couch tried to take her in a hug, but she shrugged off her shoulder n left for her bedroom without giving him look.

Mayank sharma aaj to tu gaya bacchu, mumbled mayank while gang laugh out loud looking at his horrified face…….han han hanslo, ek tu tum itne saare log milkar bhi ek situation nahi sambhal sakte upar se mujhpar hanste ho.

Wah wah ek to galti khud karo aur upar se hum help karke bhi baatein sune accha sila diya dosti ka………sam acted as if hurt…….han dost dost naa raha……followed benji…….oye nautanki band karo apni aur jao dafa ho yaha se tum logo se kuch expect karna hi bekar hai…….ab mujhe hi kuch sochna hoga.mayank fired back…….han socho yeh tumhe hi suit karta hai giggled benji, waise nautanki hum nahi tumhari patni hai jo subah se Hiralal ke marne ki shokh mana rahi hai aur saath mein hume bhi shamil kar liya…….ufff hadh hai…….teased sam which earned him another glare from gunjan…..okk ab hum chalte hai aap di ka dhyan rakhna jeeju……saying bye they all left giggling some more on mayank's condition.

Shutting door mayank turned towards their bedroom, taking a deep breath he entered only to witness a beautiful n adorable sight. His beautiful wife was standing beside the window, winds playing with her hairs, she was trying to put a strain of her hair behind her ear, with one hand n hugging a frame with the other.

He smiled from heart to see the kid in his wife……she is soo different he thought…..matured at times….. can be a nagging wife sometimes, n chuckled at his own thought……..but she is a true partner who is way too better than a better half, n this brought a smile on his face again.

Mayank cleared his throat to get her attention but she completely ignored and continued to stare out of the window.

Uhm waha mujhse bhi jyada interesting kuch hai kya…..but she didn't respond, smiling at her antics he moved towards her and stood behind her closely…….still nupur didn't move but he knew his closeness affect her way too much, he kept on coming closer until she spoke.."kya hai dur reh kar baat karo"…….with a mischievious smile he spoke sorry Mrs. Sharma jab tum samne hoti ho to dur rehna thora mushkil hota hai.

Accha isiliye mujhe chor kar chale gaye the……..tumne suna tha na Hiralal  mujhe chod kar chala gaya phir bhi nahi aaye…….pure din baad aaye ho aur ab bada pyar dekha rahe ho…..jao na jaha the wahi jao kyun aaye ho ab…….saying soo she started sobbing again.

Nupur jab mujhe pata chala tab main airport mein tha, tumhe pata than a meri flight thi, agar important meeting nahi hoti to main airport se hi wapis ajata, Mr. mehra aaj hi wapis jane wale the aur agar aaj main pune nahi jata to deal sign nahi hoti kyun ke who wahi se wapis chale jate, aur jaise hi meeting khatam hui main next flight se wapis agaya, tumhare paas, ab batao maine kuch galat kiya.

Nodding she turned towards him, nahi tumne kuch galat nahi kiya, main hi humesha overreact karti hun, sorry……saying so she lowered her head, he took the frame from her placed it on the window pane, putting finger on her chin he made her look up.

Tumhe sorry kehne ki koi jarurat nahi……sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye tum pura din ro rahi thi aur main much nahi kar paya….nahi its okay……that was important….hmm agree who important tha but u know meri wife sab se jyada important hai……aur tumhe punishment milegi kyun ke tumne meri wifey ko pura din rulaya……cupping her face he gives a peck on her lips and takes her into a warm hug.

Tumhe pata hai na Hiralal……snuggling close to him her sobs returned……he rubbed her back n placed a soft kiss on her forehead……nupur please no more cries, u will get headache love…….aur waise bhi mera sar pehle se dukh raha hai.

Kyaa tumhara sar dukh raha hai par kyun…..woh kya hai na maine subah se kuch bhi nahi khaya……shayad isiliye……mayank this is the limit, how u can be soo careless, tumne kuch khaya kyun nahi, maine tumhe kal kaha than a but she was cut in between by his finger on her lips……woh kya hai na mujhe pata tha meri jo pyari biwi hai na woh apne Hiralal ke shokh mein (pointing towards the frame of her pussy kept on pane) kuch nahi khayegi tou main kaise kha leta…..main uske saath to nahi tha shokh sabha  mein par bhook hartaal mein uska saath to de hi sakta tha na.

Mayankkk she hit on his shoulder lightly……while he hugged her tight…..accha nupur isse pehle ke hum behosh hojaye hume kuch khalena chahiye nai……hmm chalo dinner karte hai…….smiling she moved away but stopped as something clicked her mind, lekin mayank maine to kuch banaya hi nahi….hum khayenge kya.

Holding her from the waist from back he kept his chin on her shoulder……..woh kya hai na Mrs. Sharma aapke pati ko maloom tha ki aapne kuch nahi banaya isiliye usne aate huye pizza order kardiya jo ki adhe ghante mein delivery hoti……aur aapke pati ko yeh bhi maloom tha ki woh aapko iss adhe ghante mein mana lega taaki garma garam dinner bina thanda huye kha sake…….soo kaisa laga idea sweetheart smirking he raised his brows.

Nupur mouth hung open to her husband's mischievousness……..but at the same time she was in awe of him……..his love n care has no bounds….placing a kiss on his cheeks she hugged him smiling from heart…….chalo pure din baad tumhare face par smile to aayi……I just love to see ur smile announcing mayank hugged her back……n I love U…..confessed nupur in his embrace…..me too reciprocating he tighten the hug even more.

drfizaahmed thumbnail

BALLOONS

CAKE

FLOWERS

AS PARTY IS ON ME, AND I AM GENEROUS SO WHT EVR ANY1 LIKE TO HAVE

DRINKS

FOOOD

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARIA

Today is the most awaited day of my dear friend Faria 🥳

Enjoy your birthday fullest ⭐️

here is something for you 😃

now its time for Birthday cake  

Birthday Gifts ⭐️

aab tujhe aur kya gift chahiye ... jab God ne tujhe do do exam  gift me de diye 😛🤣🤣

its party time 🥳

with our forever friendshipwali Maggi ⭐️⭐️⭐️

aab kuch meetha ho jaye ⭐️

aab iss winter me hot chocolate ki baat hi kuch aur hai 😳

at last wish u again a Very Very Happy Birthday Dear⭐️

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You just love pink right...to socha kyun na kuch pinkishhh hojaye...after all tumhara birthday roz roz to aata nahi...so here it goes 😳...!

pasand aaya 😊...ab yeh phoolon ka bagicha 😆

ab kuch gifts...hope u like them

ab kuch meetha 😳...

so kaisa laga 😳...!

Wish u a very Happy Birthday...have a blasttt...!

Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a very happy and Rocking wala b'day Faru🤗

Here is your cake

Yummyyy nahh😛

ab kuch aur meetha ho jaye

For u😳

Okay so let me tell you about faria...my sweetipie😳 
She is the first one to comment on my first OS...and that too was so encouraging😃
And from that time she always being so encouraging and demanding too😉😆
But I love her demands😛 and she is a die hard ArTi and Mayurian like me...almost crazy and mad about them🤗

Always be the same fari..coz you are very special.😃

Happy wala b;day to you🤗

P.S.nice post Fiza di👏
Edited by --Ruchi-- - 12 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

To my dear friend Fari.Wishing u a

May the year ahead be filled with fun and frolic.
U r special.
Always be happy.
God bless u.

Luv,
Ammu
🤗
Edited by mayur_eternal - 12 years ago
drmaha thumbnail

Today is the b'day of the most amazing, wonderful person. Wid whom u feel comfortable beyond the limit.. bbuhat kam aisey loog deikhai hai life mai jo itnai hilarious hai?lolzz?. I agree wid suja wht a she has aur romantic os, ff , ss ka tu collection hai madam k pas?..lol?. rite faria jii.. ;) but faria k chaker mai hum becharai bhi bigad gayei aab jab tak fiza k ya suja k kisi ff ya os , ss mai romance n ahu tu maza hi nai aata????. Lolz??.🤗🤗

I am lucky to have u as a janu friend in my life..thanks for being there dear??

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY?..MAY THIS DAY BE FULFILLED  WID LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND BRING TO U SUCCESS??

GIFTS:

FOOD FOR U

chinese:

CHICKEN BIRYANI:

CAKE:       yummy... 😆😆😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8n7mHJBhmw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEep0uWthMs              ( special wish)

love u dear... 🤗

🤗🤗

Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago