India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are CV's keeping Anjali deliberately vague

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode Anjali really got on my nerves. I saw some posts which most of you guys have said the same but something really struck me in the process to thought of putting it to you guys to see if anyone else felt the same...

1. She cannot be that blind to think he brother was madly in love with La.. i am assuming they were all happy that he decided to get settled down.. thinking finally he is moving on in life in traditional way and doing the right thing by settling down. And considering the fact that he has been shouldering her from the time of the tragedy in their life and has brought them to a level of security and luxury she should know he is not some blithering idiot. So like Nani correctly said there must be some reason he is doing this. She is more teary about La than her brother.. not once was she worried about him and asking if he is ok ? instead of badgering him endlessly and asking him to speak to La etc. Shyam said panfully uttered the words along the lines she should have thought to my disgust. She also should have seen he was being clam and explaning tothem unlike beig ASR and saying that is it shut up i am done and leave... they should have noticed a different man standing in front of him from the guy who brought La there to prove a point.

2. This made me think ...what it must  have done to ASR all these years...coz from the time of being throw out oft heir home after the parents death he would have had to be the parent and strength to her..and face reality she seems incapable of it.. maybe her he rushes to do pooja to escape reality .. so of course he has to shut his emotions down.. he did not ave the luxury to be carefree.. he has to take the reigns and face the big bad world. which he did and obviusly conquered it...i am guessing they are showing Anjali his fragile and emotionally immature to show what went into the making of ASR.

3. this is what scares me... if this Shyam truth comes out do you think this woman will stand and divorce him.. i am afraid she will cry and do pooja and hope and pray he loves her back and forget Kushi instead of beating him out. Coz the way she is she does not seem capable of dealing with such a thing as divorce etc... she will just l depend on ASR to fix it for her or Kill Shyam... as i hate to admit it i think Kushi was right not to tell her immediately .. she must have guessed the way she went on about the Mangalsutra that she cant come out of her rose colored bubble.

which makes me anxious how they will expose Shyam... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
No one agrees Cry
agastya_muni Senior Member
agastya_muni
agastya_muni

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
When the truth about Shyam comes out, there will be floods in IPKKND. Anjali alone is sufficient to eradicate drought in India Smile She will create such a ruckus and I dread the day Smile 
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ya i have always wondered how arnav became the ruthless ASR..had his family been so caring to understand everything abt him..perhaps he would not have..just like anjali all are useless in RM..they were much older to arnav when they were thrown out of RM..n they put all the responsibilities on a 15 yr old boy!!!!they are responsible for what he is today-good or bad..
n about shyam revealation..i too doubt whether she can stand the shock!!!!well lets wait n watch..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top