Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

How I read prasad's post

Children shud be allowed by seeing economical capacity

If economic capacity is limited and yet children r born ...dont  beg or fleece others for money , bring them up in ur own way

Yes Saviita and Damodar too had 3 children and we have no way of knowing if they came when Damodar was earning well as an actor ...if the alcoholism followed later

But whatever the fact ...Savita Damodar did not fleece another family for their needs . They managed in their own finances . Its the Karanjkars who made another family pay for their needs and that was a shameless act  . That was what prasad was trying to say and thats exactly how I read the post .

atleast somebody is der to support & understand my thoughts🤗🤗
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh so u mean girls are a burden and guys are someone great why look if u would have told to have only one child it was fine but over population and all increase only bec of girl is it snap it out and Hey all this donot suite u are degrading girls so better be careful if one child is funda then girl or boy it should be one only
i had said that if archana was a single daughter ... then manav spending on her parents was ok ... by this i wanted to mean that parents of single daughters are most & most responsible parents ... bcoz they dont give importance to waaris & spend all their money on their only daughter ... that is highly admirable & appreciable

i am reposting the above thing ... & if by that it doesnt make sense to anybody ... then i really cant break my head on u guys
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Oh hello dude single child means single and wat the hell is waaris ah wat great are guys doing these days do u think all guys take care of their parents ah? Infact I think girls take care more for their parents and why bring about waaris and all u definately have huge male ego then if u think girls are somewhere lesser plus if ur talking about earnings spent then my parents or in general everybody parents spent now atleast equally on their children
people having single daughter r most responsible people ... they want to provide their daughter with best of everything ... thats y they dont want a sibling to share her things ... this is highly appreciable

people having first daughter & more kids ... well v cant really blame bcoz eevrybody has the dream of continuing their surname

& people with first son & more kids ... well this is something which is not required for are over populated country

now a sensible person will understand that i actually mean that parents giving importance to their only daughters are best parents ... & i  have no where looked down on girls

now u people abuse me , bash me or do anything
i just dont care bcoz i am not commenting on this thread any more
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prasad , just remove that part and let dicussion continue

I know that you did not mean to say it from gender POV but now that this question is raised , many responses will follow making a big issue

When u did not mean it that way , why keep that phrase ðŸ˜Š

However , if I find that topics are squashed by making issues simply coz they are anti Archana topics , I will keep a very eagle eye on bashing done in other posts ...uptill now I was silent... live and let live policy ...those posts are equally offensive and objectionable . I do NOT appreciate shutting down others POV by making issues ...even we can make issues if we set our minds to it . If i sense hypocrisy here I will object to it strongly . And this is in general ...no offense to ANY ONE .

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Prasad continuing surname and all is objectionable atleast from my pov and yeah children are gift of god so should be respected
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really is the criticism coming only because the post is being made by a non-Archana fan??? Are we serious here?  

Prasad, I have never commented to any of your continuous criticism of Archana which I have personally felt far from being healthy...they are rather derogatory and harsh. 

Your comment is filled with male chauvinism and disrespectful to women race that includes me. Your thoughts are in parallel to views shared by many who kill the girl child the day she breaths life. The son that you have given example of "Vinod" is a fine example of the possibility of a son being incapable too to provide financial support. 

About carrying on the surname...which century are we living in? Many women retain their original surname and it is bullcrap to defend yourself. 

What if Sulo-Mano wanted their house filled with their daughters' laughter? Anything wrong in that? Family planning should be educated into indian families but not forced upon. I guess, Sanjay Gandhi may not be around but he has disseminated his views well. 

Prasad, you can have consortium of lawyers to defend you but you can't change the words you have written. 

Don't edit your post, it will make you look even worse...of not having guts enough to stick to your views. So please mods edit his post if you can.     

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sad .He left . Ah well . Perhaps it was for the best . Am touched by the sensitivity to societal issues in this forum . I vow to develop that quality in myself too from now on . 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am the Archana fan here na ?
My objection was not about the way he was talking about Archana ...