Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Prasad, you can have consortium of lawyers to defend you but you can't change the words you have written. 

Lawyers ? Who ? Since you mentioned them , can you please mention the names too ?
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is not being anti archana or not? I just hate the concept that if you have a son as your first born then don't try for a girl child because your lineage will continue but if you have a daughter as a first born then try for another child so as to get a son??? I think this is being really regressive... I would have not had any problem if the topic starter had said that people should stick to have one child be it a boy or a girl but i do have a problem when the TM says that one should have one child if their first born is a   boy and then try for another child if their first born is a daughter
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bonne exactly my feeling he just triggered a wrong side he definately was derogating all of us and male chauvinism I wanted to tell that too and sorry prasad if ppl still have thinking like u idoubt our country will ever progress and saksham controversies were not started from nowhere read the post first it is disrespectful to girls and Dont appreciate his attitude at
All criticize a character as much u want but dont bring it to this level
devashree_h thumbnail
saksham_rocks, I think you have been informed earlier using MIDS is not allowed. I dont want to reveal your original ID, but please do not use your MID to post here.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sulman always have been selfish parents..Karanjkar family in general line starts with Archana...

Even if they had Vinod first a boy, wanted a girl why not stop at Archu???  One of each was enough...They did nto need to pop 2 more children..Especially they could not even afford to feed all 4 so the elder daughter had to stop studying to help out...What kind of a life was that for Archana? Sulo who suffered from Astama did not suffer during her pregnancy or popping those extra kids 😡🤢  How convinient 😆

But Karanjkars are blood sucking parents who are ehsaan faramosh and arogant...After what Manav has done for Archana and her dysfunctional family this is how he gets treated by the ungrateful wife & ILs...

Besharmi ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai..

BTW Prasad I understood your post and take on a social issue correctly...Hats off to you for bringing those issues out to discuss...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well saksham I dont know but as per I have read bonne post she is a manav fan and yeah he telling tat parent should have second child only if first is daughter is wat was male chauvinist
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
devashree ...irrespective of what  prasad meant etc ...I think this post has become now very controversial ...so please shut it down .

I also object to the statement that prasad can have a consortium of lawyers to defend him . that is referring to MEMBERS . Since I explained his POV  I can easily take that comment upon me ...and if I do , I would take offense at being described thus .   So please edit that comment too and shut this post down if you can .