Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottie99 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay, i hope you enjoy, its starts from where disha leaves after meeting Gargi.

Disha is driving, the road is a very queit and desolat, Disha is feeling a uneasy and scared about what Gargi had said.The words keep repeating in her head. Disha snaps out of her thoughts, when a guys jumps from nowhere on to the road, she slams the breaks but the car goes out of her control, and goes crashing into the tree's. She gets out of the crashed car, she has been injured on her forhead, not in her senses she goes towards the road,she is standing on the side, there comes a van, someone in the van pulls her in the van and drives away.

Disha is in the van , there are two men hovering over her, she isn't aware of anything and just falls unconscious.

Seghal House:

Dk is worried about Disha and keeps calling on her cell phone but it is off. He is walking back and forth thinking where she could be, she never stays out so late. He goes to his mums room and asks her if she know's where Disha is?

Mummyji-She said she had some important work and she would be back soon, why do you look so worried? She is not a child Dushyant, she can take car of heself.

Hearing this Dk tries to calm down,by thinking that his mom is right. But he know that Disha is not the kind of person to stay out so late. he still cant stop wondering where she could be? He maybe she is with Vedant, so he phones him "Hello, vedent kya Disha waha hain?"

"no brother, she is not here, infact I haven't heard from her all day! Why, is she not at home?"

" if she was at home do you think I would have asked if she was with you? No, she went out, and hasn't returned yet, I don't know where she is. Acche main phone rakta hoon.

3 hours pass and  Disha is not back.Dk is getting more and more restless with every passing minute. Finally he decides to call the police. The police question him about what the car looks like and a descripition of what his wife."She never stays out so late, please inspector find my  wife!"

"Ummm…Mr.Dk, we have found a car, it hs had n accident and it fits the description of your wifes car, but we haven't found anyone in or around the car."

Dk is feeling very terrified and starts yelling at the inspector,"What are you doing sitting there, go out and look for my wife, you r duty is to look for her!"

"Yes, sir we are doing our best"

Dk hangs up the phone and calls Vedant,"Vedant come over right now, Disha is missing!"

"calm down bro, I'm coming over right away!"

Disha is in this place that looks like a shutdown factory. Her mouth is coverd with tape and  her hands are tied, she opens her eyes, she is dead scared, she starts moving around, trying to untie her hands, just then someone comes and sits in front of her!

"look women, if you try to run away or try anything,we will kill you!" the guy takes the tape off her mouth.

"What do you want? Why did you kidnap me? Who are you?" Disha looks scared.

The guy looks at her, "so many questions, why are you after your ownlife lady?" He puts the tape back on, and leaves disha all alone.

Here Dk is still pacing around the room, mummyji is also there now.Vedant walks in through the front door. "Brother, any information on Dish babhi?" Dk looks at vedant and says, "no, mummy app Raj ka kyal rakhna, hum lok Disha koy doondna ja rahay hain, agre koy khabre mily, to mujhe phone kar dena."(take care of raj, we are going to go and look for disha, if you get any info phone me.) Saying this they leave.

Okay that's it for know, Hope you enjoyed, its not romantic or anything but that will come soon! I'm sorry if you guys don't like it.

Edited by hottie99 - 19 years ago
lucky-moon thumbnail
this is great i mean not just great awesome come on keep on writingggggggg plzzzzzzz😊 Edited by lucky-moon - 19 years ago
dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, I like the suspense! The danger! The chance for DK to rescue his lady love from the clutches of death!!! Where's the white horse and suit of armor??? Hehehehe.... just kidding! So keep going, its good!

-DKaddict

hottie99 thumbnail

Okay guys, this is not much, but enjoy....

Dk and Vedant are looking for Disha. All the shops are closed and there is nearly anyone they can ask about Disha, but they keep looking.Dk looks tired and stressed out he can nearly sit still in the car. Vedant see's someone walking on the road, he stops the car and goes out, Dk also gets out and walks toward Vedant and the guy, they ask if they have seen this women, and show a pic of disha.The guy says nno he hasn't seen her anywhere and walks away. At this point Dk can not control himself and breaks down, Vedant sees this and feels bad for Dk, this is the first time he has seen Dk crying like this,"Dk, please control yourself, you can not do this, we hav to find dish."

Dk, for the first tiem hugs vedant, DK cry's like he had when he was begging Gragi for his mom, his chocalte eyes filled with tears. "Vedant, will be able to find Disha, I wont be able to live without her."

Vedant feels the pain in his brothers voice and how muc he loves disha, "Brother please, lets go home now, there is no point looking for dish at this time, we will try again tomorrow morning." Dk realises that he has been hugging Vednat and has just cried infront of him.They leave in the car. Dk at home cant fall aleep, he is standing by the window and thinks about Disha, the times they had spent together, he sits on the chair , he falls asleep thinking about Disha. Dk wakes up with a frightened look in his eyes, he feels as if Disha is calling for him, he gets up and goes into the kitchen, hoping all  this was just a dream, hoping Disha is in the kitchen making breakfast, when he reaches the kitchen there is……………..

Okay that's it for now, I will be writing more soon!

Edited by hottie99 - 19 years ago
lucky-moon thumbnail
noo why did u stoppedddddd plzzzzzzzz keep on writing this seems to be depressing😭
Asian Princess thumbnail

Aboustely great slena 👏

please do continuee 😃...aww...dk having nightmares..aww and crying 😭front of vedant thats sooooo swwetttttttt😆

please do continue...Love the suspence loll hehehhe...😆

thanks 😊

Love Asian Princess/DK kI deewani 😉

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww how cute!!! omg i just luv ur story plz go on i can barely wait for the next part!
hottie99 thumbnail

Here i sthe next scene, it starts from where Dk hoping all  this was just a dream, hoping Disha is in the kitchen making breakfast, when he reaches the kitchen there is……………..

There is noone there, Dk just stands there like a statue, thinking where Disha could be?

Vedant comes to seghal house calling for Dk. He finds Dk  in the kitchen, sitting on a chair.Vedant puts his hand on Dks shoulder, "Brother, are you okay? Lets go and look for Disha." Dk gets up and goes to get ready. He is on the phone with his secretary, telling her to cancel all meeting for today. Then he gets a call from the police station, the inspector is telling Dk to come to the police station immediately, he says okay and leaves in a hurry.

The goons that kidnapped Disha are leaving for breakfast and threatening Disha that if she tries to do anything, it will be her last try! The guys leave, Disha is still sitting on the ground, she starts fiddling with the rope that is tied around her hands.While trying to untie the rope, she spots a broken piece of  a mirror, she tries to make her way to that broken piece of glass. She picks up the glass, and tries to cut the rope, she can hear the goons voices, she hurries and starts moving the glass fatser, she has a shine of hope in her eyes, the rope breaks she gets up and removes the cloth that was covering her mouth, she runs to the back of the warehouse, she hears the goons yelling and then runnig out of the warhouse looking for her, Disha also runs out of the wareouse, the forest seems to have no end, she keeps running with tears sliding down her cheeks, then she hears someone running after her, she turns around and sees the goons, she hides behind a tree, the goons pass by her, she is relieved thinking that the guy is gone she starts running the other way, again she hears someone running after her she turns around and sees the goon right behind her she starts running again, but the goon catches up to her, he is right behind her, "we told you not to try anything , but you didn't listen to us, you know what is going to happen to you now, don't you."the guy smiles and walks towards her, Disha starts walking back, step by step.

2 Days Later………………

Dk is in his room when he gets a phone call, "hello?"

"hello, Dkji, this is inspector Gurghak, we have found a dead body in a warehouse by where we found your wife's car, can you please come to the police station?"

Dk is in state of shock, the phone falls out of his hands, he can not believe that Disha is dead! He leaves for the hospital, he is constantly yelling at the driver to drive faster, he arrives at the police station, he gets out of the car as fast as he can (considering he still has his crutches), he meets the inspector, "You called me, you….." He gets a lump in his throat, "that you found a dead body."

"yes, we called ou here to identify the body, it is burned and will be really hard to, but we still want you to try."

The inspector leads him to the morgue room, and stands beside a body couvered by a white cloth. Dk eyes turn watery, thinking that it could be Disha, he take it off, the face is abdly burnt and is really hard to tell if it is Disha, he tells this to the inspectar.The inspector motions a constable, the constable brings Dk some bangles, Dk just looking at them realizes that his Disha is no more!….

That's it for now, will be writing more really soon! (I'm really sorry for he spelling mistakes)

dkaddict thumbnail

Ummm..... have you been watching Piya ka Ghar by any chance??? 😃 Well, who, other than the people in the story, could ever believe it really was Disha? Not me! So, what is next?

-DKaddict

Culture thumbnail

😭 

change the storyline... get back dish 😭