India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD fast forwarded by Slena!

hottie99 Groupbie
hottie99
hottie99

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

This is my version of TD fast forwarded, hope you guys enjoy!

Just to et you guys noe, Gargi is in jail, mummyji is cured and the Two D's have  small happy family!(what my version is, is that it is kind of a drag, but i just wanted to share it with you all)

Disha is running after a 3 year old boy –Stop raj beta, eat ur dinner. When the door bell rings, she hands the plate of food over to a servant and walks over to the door thinking who it could be at this time.

Disha –Oh its u Dk, I was wondering who it mite be, I thought u were coming back tomorrow night?  

Dk-I thought I'd give u a surprise.

Just then, Raj comes running towards Dk, yelling Papa! Dk kneels down and they both hug.

Dk-How are u raj beta, hope u didn't bug ur mom. Look I brought u all gifts from goa, Disha where is mummy?

Disha-maji is gone to visit Vedant, she said she was staying back there, and will be back by tomorrow morning.

Raj-yaaaay!Papa apne mujhe wo truck liye!

Disha-What was the need Dk, he already has so many toys, you know ur spoiling him!

Dk an disha's bedroom: Dk is standing by the window, Disha comes behind him.

Disha-whats wrong Dk? You seem upset?

Dk turns around smiling,

Dk-Why wouldn't  I be upset, actually I'm jealous of you!

Disha smirks –Why are you jealous of me?

Dk-because you give and get so much love, Raj loves you so much!

Disha-oh Dk, he loves you just as much, but yeah he does love me a bit more!

They both laugh and then they hug eachother.

Dk-I love you Disha.

Disha-I love you too Dk, its getting late and we also have to go and meet Aai in the morning.

MORNING

Disha is getting up, when Dk holds her hand and pulls her down

Disha-let go Dk, I have to go, mummyji is calling!

Dk lets go of her hand without saying anything.

Disha is in the kitchen with her sasu-ma.

Maaji-main ne suna Dk , Goa sa agaya.

Disha-je mummyji, wo kal rat agay thai. Mummy, I have to go and wake up Raj, I'll be right back.

Maaji-okay.

Disha opens the door to Raj's room, and the room is filled with toys, Raj is sleeping on the bed.Disha goes and opens the curtains.

Disha-wake up sleepy head!

She picks him and sits with him in her lap.

Disha-Good morning beta, apko yaad hain aj hum nani-ma kay ghar ja rahin hain?(do you remember that we are going to nani-ma's house today?)

Raj rubs his eyes-Mummy I love you!

Disha hugs him-I love you too, now get ready, you know we also hav to wake up your papa.

AAI"S HOUSE:

Aai and Rano are sitting and taking about how Disha and DK finally got together, and how they make such a good family.And Rano starts  complaining how irresponsible Inder is, leaving her in this condition and going to the US, just for a meeting. Just then Raj comes in yelling NANI!

Aai-Raj beta tum lok agai, mummy papa kahan hain?

Disha comes through the door with a flowers in her hand-Happy Mother's day Aai!

Disha and Aai hug eacthother, Aai gets tears in her eyes-I'm so fortunate to have daughters like both of you. Dk kahan hain?

Disha-He's in the car, talking to someone in office, he'll be here in a few minutes.

Aai is about to say something when Rano comes-mumma, whats this its such a happy day and your ruining  it by crying, now don't cry. And will let Di know that I'm mad at her!

Saying this she turns around and crosses her arms.

Disha-mujhe maloom hain, that's why I brought something for you.

Disha takes  a small box out of her purse-here is your mother's day gift , meri maa!

Saying this they all laugh .Aai see Dk coming in-Agai beta.

Dk touches her feet, and she gives him blessings.Aai says come lets eat breakfast.

They all finish eating.

Dk-mummyji, the food was great , now I know where disha got her skills from.

Rano-jiju, I also made it you know, I also deserve a praise!

Raj-mausi, apne kana acha banai hain.

Rano-Thankyou!

BACK AT THE SEGHAL MANSION:

Disha is sitting on the sofa with Raj in her alp, reading a magazine.When she looks down to Raj, she see's that he has fallen asleep. She keeps looking. She moves his hair back, she thinks to herself, bapa has given me such a gem of a child. She gets flashbacks of when he was born.Dk is holding the baby and is smiling, with  a shine in his eyes he says-Disha today you have given me everything.

He hands the the baby to Disha, who is sitting in bed-He looks just like you dushyant.

He sits on the bed with her and the baby, and puts his arm around her. The flashback is broken by the ring of the phone.

Disha-hello

Caller-hello, is Mrs.Disha seghal there?

Disha-Yes that's me.

Caller-This is jailer Iqubal, I'm calling from central jail, Ms.Gargi wants to meet you, she says its urgent, can you come?

Disha-Yes I'll be there.

Saying this she thinks why does gargi want to meet me?She gets up and puts Raj in bed.

On her way out she tell mummyji that she is going out for some work and she will be back shortly.

CENTRAL JAIL:

Gargi looks old in a jail uniform, her hair gone grey, and no make up-Disha, kasi ho tum, sunny and sab ghar pa kaisa hain?(how are you and everybody at home)

Disha-stop this drama, tell me why you called me here ?

Gargi has a evil smile-to say good bye, before you die Disha.

Disha-what are you talking about? Look I don't have all day, get to the point!

Gargi-I just called you hear  to say good bye, and now that I have done that you can leave!

Disha gets angry and just leaves.Gargi is still; sitting there,.and goes uufff…your too much gargi. Disha wont understand why I called her here, but I really did call her hear to say good bye before she goes to her bapa!

I hope you guys liked it, I will be writng more! So tell me how you guys liked it, but there is lots more, I would finish it rite now but its quite late.

Edited by hottie99 - 03 April 2005 at 5:32pm

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Uh-oh! Even from jail, Gargi will cause problems! Somebody kill this woman off, already!!!

-Dkaddict

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

hey hottie99!!!! I can see your addicted now too!!!!!!!!!

You've done a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disha and DK with a baby boy!!!

AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!! CHO CHWEET!!!!!

One question: How come they didn't spend mother's day with mummyji (DK's MOM) too?

AAHH MAN!!! Gargi is still a problem!!!! Can't she have some kind of a uncurable, painful, deadly disease? just a thoughtLOL

*KHUSHI*

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

good one i love it expecting more from u

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Hi

coool keep it coming..

samy

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hey hott99

Lovely story, you had me glued, please do continue with the rest of the story

Hope the writer do include something like this with Dk and Disha with kids and all, on thursday here in SA, the show was screened with Dk in jail and reminiscing about his past to Disha with his mum and dad etc, it was very sad, can't wait to see him with his own kid

PS: i would love to see a scene with Disha giving birth and Dk give Dish all the support in the world and watching her going through all the pain and loving her even more for that

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 04 April 2005 at 4:35am
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey sooo romantic .. a drem it seem from thenumber of twists and turns the story is takingLOL
sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i like ur story plz do continue it!!!

Go to top