India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab Mehra kya aap mein hai??

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Purab character... like an angel,.. Very hard to find one, but if we look at it with angle of me being purab ... i mean how can we have those characteristics of PURAB... not S.S,??. . He is well behaved, he never gave up in his life, he always worked hard, he has never turned his color inspite of such a high post, he has always done friendship with true heart not for any selfish means, he has big heart to forgive the sinner, he has confidence in him tht he will reach the limits of sky! He is never fooled by looks, he is smart, observant, he believes in spirit of development rather than being jealous of others. He has ALWAYS supported what is right and true. and Most of all , he inspite of having a hard , naughty , step brother deal with ... yet he is down to earth and never had the pride tht rohan is his step brother , why should i talk sweetly to him... i can give him his money and let my life go on without this irritating character!

Well... if u see.. there r much more qualities, even if we get a few of them... , there is no doubt tht PURAB MEHRA, embossed in our hearts..is now inculcated in our lives... and thts more important coz... purab mehra wont be limited to this forum, to tv , to our dreams , or to glancing through his pics.... but this character would be unlimited to our lives.

Whts more important... full time existence  or parttime longing of him??  And the most important of all.. if u r now Purab Mehra... not only embossed in ur hearts but also in ur CHARACTER.... then u will malke ur surrounding atmosphere like Purabs..., u all might have noticed how purab has influenced jassi and her family.

And if u have the purabs surrounding, i feel ur partner.. who ever it may be later on, will inculcate more themselves into the Aspired P,Character.. ie u have found UR Purab Mehra.Star 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:14am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapvery well said KK.....but while I agree with most of what u said, I dont particularly catagorise Purab with angels....angels to me represent flawlessness.......but he is very much human, so is imperfect...... and this very attribute is the attraction of his character......i.e. he is human but good....
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:30am | IP Logged
agreed ides... he is the most desirable perfect human and not angel
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Evil Smilehehehe.....and he's all MINEWink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Evil Smilehehehe.....and he's all MINEWink

ides!! ....you don't have to keep reminding us of your misconceptions again and again.....Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:07am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLpj....
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged

absolutely well said KK!!How true.....if we can imbibe those qualities within us we as individuals would improvise manifold.Often there are people like this around us but we never notice them or their qualities.

slightly deviating one  thing that  i have noticed and is common to most of the individuals is the fact that a little praise on the talents others possess can make them happy and encourage them to work harder.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
very true KK. Purabs charecter is a charecter like an angel on earth. Now an "angel on earth" has a reason not to be perfect.. becuz unless your God your not perfect. So his character is so appealing to us which causes all of us to want to be like him, him not be then just grab him and keep him for ourselves. (but it'll be to late for u gurls, becuz if there is someone like him I'LL be the first to grab him!! Wink ) If there were more people like purab on earth this world would be such an awesome place!!

Go to top