Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ann33

what sky has done to her that sid had not ?

Good point 😆

Maybe it's only the Balbir/Goa thing that gets to her.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Good point 😆

Maybe it's only the Balbir/Goa thing that gets to her.

well if you google Mahek's name post the Nov 2nd incident one of the first options that comes up is Mahek and Balbir... if i saw that i would be pretty pissed off! 

anyways to Mahek i say why only Sky spread to love to Juhi and Sunny too!! KICK ASS MAHEK!! GO MAHEK GO!! love her! 😆
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so how does it matter .. bedi said something to mehak and she is all set to settle scores only with sky .. why not sid ?  infact she wanted sid to win . strangee
BollyPC thumbnail

so how does it matter .. bedi said something to mehak and she is all set to settle scores only with sky .. why not sid ?  infact she wanted sid to win . strangee

Mahek and Sid became friends since Shraddha was there... she realized Sid was acting that why because he was under Sky's guidance and Sid isnt evil just brash! 

friends now so Sid will be spared... 😆
ann33 thumbnail
but after bigg boss shahi dawat mehak n sky were friends too .. she said clean page new start .. mehak even said she will not even nominate sky then what happened?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what sky has done to her that sid had not ?

Wid Sid her issues hv been resolved nd in fact dey parted in d best of terms.

R u guys deliberately overlooking or seriously can't see how crude nd humiliating Sky has been not only 2 Mahek, but all others too, except Juhi, PB nd Sunny? All evicted housemates who hv stayed along wid Sky, have had issues wid his behaviour, except 4 PB, yet Sky is being justified?😕
ann33 thumbnail
sid was equally humiliating maybe even more .. if she said bygones are bygones then atleast stick to what you said ... ur patch up with sky was fake ?
BollyPC thumbnail

sid was equally humiliating maybe even more .. if she said bygones are bygones then atleast stick to what you said ... ur patch up with sky was fake ?

Sky said bygones are bygones but still didnt save her, was involved in bitching her out with Amar and Juhi/Sunny, after she left he said everyone i disliked has left (talking about Mahek)! 

so Sky is fake and Mahek has seen more of the show and what Bedi has been up to and has formed a complete opinion now! 
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
exactly ann33... i dont think mahek fans hv any answer to tht one 😆😆

the reality is DQ mahek thrives on the sky drama thts why she cant 'forgive' him...thts her only way to get footage... i hope when she comes back sky doesnt give her any drama tht shes looking for
ann33 thumbnail
sky toh hai he kharab but why mehak is acting like him .. by the way sky said i will not nominate you and he did not .. well my question here is about mehak n sid .. why she is nice to sid but want to fight with sky when she said everything is alrite between us from now on ... and saying that sky did worse dont make sense its not like " you said 4 abbusive words so you are nice you should win but you said 5.. ok i will settle score with you " Edited by ann33 - 12 years ago