Page   of 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
haaa sach kaha rachuu ji Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DBPS Hottt BG Music (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
The BG music is rocking...The music and his looks...Day Dreaming Gosh,I wish I was Krishna.

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

The BG music is rocking...The music and his looks...Day Dreaming Gosh,I wish I was Krishna.

LOL It's not only u who wnats tht but It's every Kinshukian'c common Wish whch they does whenever KM comes in a new show . haaa 2 become his costar Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i completely agree monica...his BG music is awesome...it completely suits  his personalityEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.