KI - Analysis thread for Epi - 3

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

Character Overview of Crazies ...( kartha darthas)

Aaye hum jhoom ke yaha

CI thread dethi hai pannah

Saare tensin door ho jaate hai jahaan

Maneet hai jiski shaan

Mona - Tension queen ghoomthi yahan wahan

"I am crying" hai jiska nishaan

Hima - Cindrella Prediction ki rani hai inka naam

Theek waise hi hai inke kam

Dee - Kam kam aur kam hi kam

Phir bhi CI thread mein dethi hai dhyaan

Sam - Chotu analysis hai inki shaan

Pendulum kangal channel jaise shabd hai inke karnaam

Ixx - Udanchoo hai iska naam

CI attendance ko karti badnaam

Aash - Badmaash ladki hai sabse khoti

Evil baathein karthi moti moti

Deeps - Bach ke rehna isse zaara

Chun chun ke dethi hai jo sazza

Varsha - Spamming queen hai iska naam

CI Court hai iski jabaan

Reena - Rakho khush CI court ki defender ko

Varna bolegi " I will not give you maan" usko

Spee - Dheere dheere chalna iska pehchaan

Sorry pms n indepth analysis hai iski nishaan

Aarthi - SS se bhi y eh karthi pyaar

Uske liye sazza miley ; nahi hai isko aithbaar..

Hum sab crazies mein hai ek cheez khaas

Nahi karthey hum Maneet ko baash

Gossa aaye toh jaate hai cvs ke paas

Nikaalthey hai apni mann kii bhadaas

Woh baath alag hai..cvs kehthey hai isse bakwas

Naye Crazies... Naye panchi is ghar ke...

naye crazies hai humari jaan

karthey hai CI thread ka samaan

poori hothi hai sabki farmaan

yehi hai CI thread ka armaan...

jahaan sab crazies kehthey hai apne dil ki jubaan...

udaanchoo ho jaathey hain jahaan pareshaan

yehi hai humari CI thread ki Daasthan...

(c) varshu...

Rules

Sweet rules...

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean.

Serious rules...

Please provide ur roll number when u enter the thread..

[P.S sazaa nahi hai... lekin bolna padega]

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the crazies are Crazy thread exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods and strict action will be taken against them!

For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!! - If any kind of bashing is found in the thread, Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread

We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

We are not Fans of Devini, NT or DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! You can include them in the analysis.

Naughty rules...

Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...

sorry kehna mana hai.. If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS( aashu, varshu aur deepu )

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

********************************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************************

Crazies ka attendence list... Crazies ke ajeebo gareeb naam...

Kartha - darthas...

dewdropred - Prediction Queen

drdee142 - Momma Crazie

divareena - natkhat reena..

rajeev the best - chotu analysis kudi

aashluvsmaan - evil aash

bharkha - shaayar varshu

craziekudi - nautanki deepu

aarthirajendran - jalli aarti

ixxu - udanchoo panchi

Sptrno - Raat ki raani

sumona_mona28 - khabroin ki saudagar

Crazies ke naye panchi...

saarm -invisible crazie

Anita1118 - naughty packet

vivacious_gurl - chudail bhootni

leverne - chulbuli pataka...

sakshi.ekansh - evil bachi

libra25 - rapchik kudi

maitri17 - maan ki behana

mayadika11 - sweet priti

sindu1231 - busy crazie

ahujatanvi - quiet gal

misty85 - sangiin crazie

Roll Nos... For Hima Ma'am

Roll No - 1 - Hima Roll No - 11 - Misty

Roll No - 2 - Aarti Roll No - 12 - Miti

Roll No - 3 - Aashu Roll No - 13 - Mona

Roll No - 4 - Annie Roll No - 14 - Priti

Roll No - 5 - Bharti Roll No - 15 - Reena

Roll No - 6 - Dee Roll No - 16 - Rene

Roll No - 7 - Deepu Roll No - 17 - Saakshi

Roll No - 8 - Gauri Roll No - 18 - Sam

Roll No - 9 - Ixxu Roll No - 19 - Spee

Roll No - 10 - Maitri Roll No - 20 - Varshu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Episode 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3tX1u6QQ1k[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to the uploader
Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
bharkha thumbnail

My Analysis:

Dev says yes for geet and wants to know geets opinion...Geet s dad goes ahead and questions geet regarding dev...geet s dad shud not have questioned in open...he shud have taken her aside..may be in her room n shud say that they ll return to them asap...but no..he went ahead and questioned her in front of everyone...how can a girl openly tell what is she feeling ?? 
Before geet cud answer...daarji interrupts and answers for her...he believes only in dictatorship..and brij doesnt allows dev to speak to geet alone for sometime but daarji interrupts...just to get her grand daughter married he allows geet to speak to dev alone...

kamna as usual jumps frm no where...and pammi n dev are dancing in tunes of nayantara...n pammi tells them that she wants them to get married in some pind...parampara..wow..n before geet s dad could speak...taiyjiii shuts him up...poor he...he cannot raise his voice n even if he his voice ll never be heard...

dev speaks to geet alone and asks her abt her feelings...no wonder the way he is speaking any girl ll fall for him...and he is utilizing the opportunity so well...if he wanted to ditch her like that then why the hell he is bothered abt her feelings...strange guy...isnt it...😑

geets mom worried what if nri guy says no...as a mom its a major tension for her...

precap: hye jaroor laagthi hai esp when xyz is the culprit..brij is the culprit n challi s the victim..no wonder challi ki mom ki hye laagi n geet ko sazza milli...

I really hope in punjab ppl research the groom very well n get them married..not only in punjab rest other parts of India as well n esp shud not get married to a person who demands money...Hats off to the production ppl and the actors who took up such an social issue to highlight the realities of our country where still such incidents happen

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

res...

Great going CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS!...Until V get back Season 2 GHSP, V will cherish Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi old golden evergreen beautiful special moments...Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long live our GHSP MAANEET' maahi our life heart soul...V all R Proud to be CRAZIES GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice episode today..😊
.i dont understand the need to get geet married in such a hurry..😲
.it was nice to see geets parents cocern but they couldnt do much.
loved dev asking her opinion but poor girl was stopped before she could stay anything.😭
geet had to say yes poor girl was forced.
On ething i noticed is that geet throughout had a head down.😭
feel really bad for her.🀒
Dev asking to meet her alone, didnt go quite well with her orthodox family. 😊
But just as they didnt want this rishta to break said ok. πŸ˜›
OMG why are the ladkewale hell bent on getting married so soon...πŸ˜•
Roka bhi kar liya and they want shadi in temple. I am smelling something fishy.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Geet getting hurt in her feet, is it an indication that something wrong might happpenπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PS My analysis strictly based on todays epi (as i had nt seen it before) assuming i dont know what will happen in futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜• Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
hey rene dear... kaisi ho...
libra25 thumbnail
hey reni..
you here???...
howz you?????
craziekudi thumbnail
hello darlings.. whats happening.
divareena thumbnail

Devil was pretending to be a nice person and telling daarji that he does not care about the incident with geet was upsetting.😑 Hate NT, how can she as a woman let this injustice be done to geet for money.😑😑😑

Strange how brij being so evil and thinking he is smart did not recognise devils intention. I felt really sad for geet as everyone was celebrating but no one asked if she wants to marry. She looked so sad standing there. 😭😭😭😭 No one asked her on what she wants in a husband or does she want to marry.😭😭😭😭

Varsha agree that devil asking geet in front of everyone about her decision is his devious move as he must have known that Geet would not be able to say no or voice her opinion in front of everyone.😑

I hate how daarji looked shocked when devil asked if he could ask geet's decision. Daarj's view is that women should just be mute. Me don't like him at all, he has such prehistoric views.😑😑😑😑😑😑

Geet's dad putting a hand on geet's should asking for her decision, is indirectly telling her that he expects her to say yes. 😭😭😭 Before Geet could say something, daarji interrupted them and brij just indirectly asked geet to say yes to marriage.😑😭.  

Varsha ' definitely agree that Devil is a smooth talker and he knows how to woo women. He played with geet's feelings and deceived her. 😭😭😭😭 Geet is so nice that she trusts everyone and devil used that for his own gains.😑😑😑

I hate brij too, he killed challi and has no remorse for killing an innocent. People like him, devil and daarji  should be left on an island with sharks around them 😑so they do not ruin anyone's lives. Sorry about the harsh words. They all gave so much pain to our innocent geet and for all the pain they have caused to other women because of their sick views.   πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

gud morning girls ...