•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

WHOM U WOULD LIKE 2 SEE BACK IN BB HOUSE N Y ?

Poll Choice
MAHEK
SHONALI
LAXMI
POOJA MISHRA
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Mehak... I know bb was unfair with pm n i agree but she was given chance put orth her pov while mehak didnt get hat chance yet n she has lot of unfinished bussiness in bbhouse so it mehak for me right now for wildcard entry!!!
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Mehak... I know bb was unfair with pm n i agree but she was given chance put orth her pov while mehak didnt get hat chance yet n she has lot of unfinished bussiness in bbhouse so it mehak for me right now for wildcard entry!!!

OK IF MAHEK COME,,,,,,,,,N SHE WANT'S A CHANCE TO CLEAR HER IMAGE DEN I HOPE AND I WANT SHE SHOULD ALSO BE A GUEST...IF SHE COMES AS GUEST DEN IT WILL BE OK...BUT IF SHE COME'S AS CONTESTANT DEN ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR...
Originally posted by rishabjain2

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">OK IF MAHEK COME,,,,,,,,,N SHE WANT'S A CHANCE TO CLEAR HER IMAGE DEN I HOPE AND I WANT SHE SHOULD ALSO BE A GUEST...IF SHE COMES AS GUEST DEN IT WILL BE OK...BUT IF SHE COME'S AS CONTESTANT DEN ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR...</font>

Dont quote in caps, its like yelling in net lingo!!

Pm was evicted but ppl who r contesting to comeback as wild card entry r mehak, shonali n laxmi all of them left coz of elimination n their is difference! The kinda alligations n defamation sky did mehak should have fair chance to settle it bb house itself coz it all started their!
i want shonali to be back because i wanted shonali to win bigg boss.i am unhappy that she is elminated.

if shonali does not come back then i can only say is that:

if bigg boss want to make female winner i want juhi to win.

if bigg boss want to make male winner i want sky to win.
Edited by haabi - 12 years ago
for me :
  1. i would never want sky to win after all the indecent behaviour,
  2. amar is the most consistent, he has said from the start he is playing a game and he has never said lets all be friends. 
  3.  sid is uhuh, shouts too much and has no substance however is improving a lot
  4. sunny - i feel she is the biggest gamer, she has taken the shelter of the group and is now bleating their tone
  5. juhi: she is atleast loyal to her group nomatter what, i respect that . however i dont like her i am mahan attitude.

in my honest opinion, there shoud be a guest wild card entry, meaning they can stay for a week face nominatinos but if in final not counted as contstant, simly becoz two week is a lil less, it shoud have been a lil before, actually when pm made the entry it wasprime ofr the wc to compete till finals.

As long as sky and suuny arenot the winners am ok.