Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

BB5

Poll Question: WHOM U WOULD LIKE 2 SEE BACK IN BB HOUSE N Y ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [61.11%]
1 [5.56%]
2 [11.11%]
4 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rishabjain2 Senior Member
rishabjain2
rishabjain2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Smile PM...

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Mehak... I know bb was unfair with pm n i agree but she was given chance put orth her pov while mehak didnt get hat chance yet n she has lot of unfinished bussiness in bbhouse so it mehak for me right now for wildcard entry!!!
rishabjain2 Senior Member
rishabjain2
rishabjain2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Mehak... I know bb was unfair with pm n i agree but she was given chance put orth her pov while mehak didnt get hat chance yet n she has lot of unfinished bussiness in bbhouse so it mehak for me right now for wildcard entry!!!

OK IF MAHEK COME,,,,,,,,,N SHE WANT'S A CHANCE TO CLEAR HER IMAGE DEN I HOPE AND I WANT SHE SHOULD ALSO BE A GUEST...IF SHE COMES AS GUEST DEN IT WILL BE OK...BUT IF SHE COME'S AS CONTESTANT DEN ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR...
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishabjain2

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">OK IF MAHEK COME,,,,,,,,,N SHE WANT'S A CHANCE TO CLEAR HER IMAGE DEN I HOPE AND I WANT SHE SHOULD ALSO BE A GUEST...IF SHE COMES AS GUEST DEN IT WILL BE OK...BUT IF SHE COME'S AS CONTESTANT DEN ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR...</font>

Dont quote in caps, its like yelling in net lingo!!

Pm was evicted but ppl who r contesting to comeback as wild card entry r mehak, shonali n laxmi all of them left coz of elimination n their is difference! The kinda alligations n defamation sky did mehak should have fair chance to settle it bb house itself coz it all started their!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i want shonali to be back because i wanted shonali to win bigg boss.i am unhappy that she is elminated.

if shonali does not come back then i can only say is that:

if bigg boss want to make female winner i want juhi to win.

if bigg boss want to make male winner i want sky to win.

Edited by haabi - 21 December 2011 at 12:19am
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
for me :
  1. i would never want sky to win after all the indecent behaviour,
  2. amar is the most consistent, he has said from the start he is playing a game and he has never said lets all be friends. 
  3.  sid is uhuh, shouts too much and has no substance however is improving a lot
  4. sunny - i feel she is the biggest gamer, she has taken the shelter of the group and is now bleating their tone
  5. juhi: she is atleast loyal to her group nomatter what, i respect that . however i dont like her i am mahan attitude.

in my honest opinion, there shoud be a guest wild card entry, meaning they can stay for a week face nominatinos but if in final not counted as contstant, simly becoz two week is a lil less, it shoud have been a lil before, actually when pm made the entry it wasprime ofr the wc to compete till finals.

As long as sky and suuny arenot the winners am ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReallyCool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index