queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hey ppl i thought this was an interesting topic because after
listening about pope john paul 2 . i posted a experiance on
there. it was sad. but if u dont want to talk about it dont but say u
experiance,or how u felt i would like to know this is
personal.pleses say if u want me tosay mine again just say so.

queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
comon u loosers (jk) plz answer i made this for no reason
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey u dont have 2 call us losersAngry
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

i am only kiddinLOL

cant think of n e thinConfused

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
The most tragic moment ever would be my birthOuch what's yours Queenbee4eve?
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samir_soni

The most tragic moment ever would be my birthOuch what's yours Queenbee4eve?

LOLawwwwwwwww i think tht was the happiest moment for both ur family and now all ur freinds ur a great person so dont say tht about urself!
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Well my tragic moment was ummmm (there are alot to come!) when i met u all LOL only joking please dont throw vegetables at me.Censored

Um ok my one was when i had a crush on tht boy remember i told my story on tht crush post?????? NO BAD MEMORY HERES A RECAP:

Well i was 15 years old when i met him in IT lesson (i was in year 10 gcse) i thought he was good looking, when i told my freinds about him they said how he was this and tht meaning he respected weman alot and he was sweet and etc. I dont knw how it came out as a crush my friend new him well so when she was around with him so was i suddenly i started feelin as if i am fallin in love with him, onday we were all hangin out and i was talking to him later when i went ahead him a guy (his freind) asked "hey is there something goin on between u"? and he replied "No, are you kidding me? she Yuck never" tht day i cried in the train for so long and looked at myself all day in the mirror thinking why cant i be attrative like those girls. I soon came to Year 11 and was still in love with him i dont

know what had happened to me, i saw him everywhere i wanted to be with him i joked about with and talked to him. One day we broke my heart by saying awful things behind my back he was laughing with his friends at me and i hid behind the computer and cried. I cried the whole 2 years thinking how i really wanted to be with him and i even moved classes just to concentrate on my work and forget about him, i  cried over him for 2years now am a bit ok! i still see him but am not deeply attracted to him compare to before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i couldnt sleep for nights i cried and cried it was a terrable time for me i was so much into him i couldnt think of anything else other then him! this was the most tragic and awful ever tht has happened to me i still cant forget the feeling i got when this happened it still hurts a little but i have seem to get over it, i stared at myself in the mirror for ages lookin at myself, i was so depressed i even cried in the train in my classroom sometimes i didnt talk to anyone much and locked myself in the room! but then i came over it and look at me now Big smile so tht was the most terrable thing tht happened to me apart from i use to be bullied alot in primary school but now i bully everyone! so thts not a prob anymore LOL i think half the people around me get mental, and heart attacks if they even try to bully me a little as i scream so badly they faint anyway! Hope this story was tragic enough! do give ur comments!Embarrassed

Edited by Megha_Desai - 04 April 2005 at 4:34pm
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
that was really sad megha Cry Cry Cry very tragic! Cry

Go to top